Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kelly
Beginner March 2024 Northumberland

Wedshoots qr not working

Kelly, 18 of January of 2024 at 09:05 Posted on Feedback to Hitched 0 5
I have printed out my wedshoots QR code onto onto little cards for each person for the tables but now the QR code does not work. Any idea why it may not be working and what I can do? Wedshoots qr not working 1

5 replies

Latest activity by Debbie, 22 of July of 2024 at 13:36
  • Jennifer
    Beginner April 2024 Cheshire
    Jennifer ·
    • Hide content

Hello! Hope you're ok? I'm assuming you didn't get a response to this issue as we are having a similar issue!

*update* I was about to try and create my own QR that links to the album for guests to access but then I've just worked out that if guests download the Wedshoots app first, there is an option at the bottom right to scan the QR code through the app and then it seem to take guests to the album but I need to try it out on someone other than myself!

• Kelly
    Beginner March 2024 Northumberland
    Kelly ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yeah never got a reply! Glad you figured that out! Having them download the app first wasn’t really something I could do as I had already printed the instructions. So I made my own QR and reprinted them instead!
  • G
    Beginner April 2024 Ceredigion
    Gwenyth ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi, how did you do that?

• Barbara
    Beginner May 2024
    Barbara ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Did it all work ok? As we have same issue - so guests need to download the app first ??
  • Debbie
    Beginner October 2024 Warwickshire
    Debbie ·
    • Hide content

Did you manage to get it working Barbara? I asked my partner to download the app and then I was able to scan the code with his phone and it's taken him to the album (or at least I think it will when he signs up!)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics