Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Curious September 2023 Wiltshire

Wedshots App

Sophy, 30 of September of 2022 at 09:54 Posted on Planning 0 4
Need help!!
I downloaded the wedshots app and login with my hitched login like the reviews said but I now realised I didn't change it from Spanish to United Kingdom before logging in and now it wants to create a Spanish website. Is there anyway I can fix this, I'm sure I'm not the only one who's done this! Well I hope I'm not haha!

We don't want photos on social media and thought this would be amazing. But I've screwed it up! 😕

4 replies

Latest activity by Custom, 13 of September of 2023 at 19:27
  • Sarah
    Dedicated October 2022 Swansea
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content

We had this issue, my partner logged in and changed from Spanish to English after he'd logged in so a lot of invite pdfs came out partly in Spanish. I just set it up myself, made sure to select English before proceeding and it's fine, as it's a Spanish app guests may find the land on the Spanish homepage version but it's ok and you can still navigate ... we deleted my partner's one, I invited him as a guest and it just means I am the one who has to send out the requests, but the invite requests all go out in English. Good luck!

• S
    Sophy ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi, thank you very much for you reply! Can I ask how you managed to delete the account?
  • Sarah
    Dedicated October 2022 Swansea
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

We just deleted the app and account on my partners phone - I then invited him to the one I set up. Good luck!

• S
    Sophy ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you, I managed to delete the Spanish account by going onto the website and login in and settings and delete account. I've then managed to sign into Wedshoots with the hitched login and it now links all together 😊

Dont if this will help you or even someone else who has done the same thing!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics