Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Andrews
Beginner October 2020 Lincolnshire

Weight loss

Andrews, 31 of July of 2020 at 10:16 Posted on Beauty & Wellbeing 1 10
My wedding dress is a size 16 and I've lost a lot of weight I'm now a size 8 I'm in need of help plz

10 replies

Latest activity by Ainsley, 29 of November of 2022 at 11:50
  • Sarah
    Dedicated September 2020 West Sussex
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content

Firstly well done! I started with such good intentions when i ordered my dress but didnt lose anything at all!

I was told that a dress can be altered by a maximum of 3 dress sizes before it changes the structure of the dress. Is the dress a 16? the reason i ask is normally wedding dresses come up small so a size 16 dress will more likely be a highstreet 12-14 depending on style. If you are now a high street 8 you might be ok getting it altered. Best thing to do is speak to a seamstress and see what they say

• JESSICA
    Beginner October 2021 West Yorkshire
    JESSICA ·
    • Hide content

Wow congratulations on the weight loss! If you can't get it altered it might be worth trying to sell it on and get a new one. Lots of people are bound to be re-arranging and will potentially gain or lose weight before their new date, might be a lot looking for a new dress.

• D
    Missouri
    Dany ·
    • Hide content

That's actually a big whoop of fat loss you got there. Congratulations!

• HotDiggityDamn83
    Savvy August 2021 Cardiff
    HotDiggityDamn83 ·
    • Hide content

How did you lose the weight? I have 2 stone to lose - ARGH.

• April21Bride
    Rockstar July 2021 West London
    April21Bride ·
    • Hide content
    Please give me your secret! I want to lose 2inch from my back (min) and 4 from my thighs.
    Working out but snacks are my downfall
  • Natalie
    Beginner August 2025 Norfolk
    Natalie ·
    • Hide content
    I lost 1 stone in 2 months by intermittent fasting (my doctor recommended) along with reading the china study. Smiley smile this is my 2nd month but because its christmas ive scrapped fastinf gained 3lbs and enjoyed myself. Will continue again in Jan xx
  • D
    Missouri
    Dany ·
    • Hide content

I found intermittent fasting better than Keto diet because I was able to reach Ketosis in intermittent fasting than that latter. Try the 16/8 method if you want to try it. Smiley smile

Savvy
    *ACS* ·
    • Hide content

Can anyone recommend something good. I've got 4 stone to shift and honestly i'm struggling!

Whats the 16/8 method?

• April21Bride
    Rockstar July 2021 West London
    April21Bride ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Intermittent fasting. You only eat in a straight 6hr window in a 24 hour period.
  • V
    Beginner June 2026 Virginia
    Virginia ·
    • Hide content

As far as I know, the grapefruit diet helps quite a bit with this. Or a one-week exercise intensity may help. There is still a way to take medication for weight loss. Moreover, now there are many different such medicines. All you need is to consult a doctor about it and buy them. Good luck!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics