Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Mariette
Beginner November 2021 Northumberland

Weight Loss Support

Mariette, 12 of January of 2021 at 08:34

Posted on Beauty & Wellbeing 41

Hi Ladies! I'm 5ft8 and currently weigh in at around 17.7 (after a 13lb weight loss). I get married in November 2021 and I'm doing slimming world to help me shift the lbs. Is anyone else doing slimming world or similar? Might be good to get some support going xx
Hi Ladies!

I'm 5ft8 and currently weigh in at around 17.7 (after a 13lb weight loss). I get married in November 2021 and I'm doing slimming world to help me shift the lbs. Is anyone else doing slimming world or similar? Might be good to get some support going Smiley smile xx

41 replies

• R
    Beginner December 2022 West Midlands
    Rebecca ·
    • Hide content

Hey! I'm new to hitched.. only got engaged a couple of weeks ago. My date is 27th December 2022 but I'm hoping to lose 4 stone before I start trying dresses on later this year so I'm thinking about the weight loss now! would love to join the whatsapp group

• Jacq
    Beginner August 2022 Kent
    Jacq ·
    • Hide content
    Hiya, I am 5ft8 and have 2 stone to shift before our wedding in Aug 2022. I have started using my fitness pal to calorie count and I use pimch of nom recipes for 2 meals a day - have you tried these? X
  • Caitlin
    Beginner April 2022 East Riding of Yorkshire
    Caitlin ·
    • Hide content
    Hi!
    I know I’m a bit late to the post but another bride here trying to lose the pounds before we get married (April 2022). I’ve lost 3.5 stone so far and have another 3.5 stone to go and just hoping I can get as much off as possible before I try dresses on in July (booked my first wedding dress appointment the other day).
    I’m following WW and it appears to be working. Here’s hoping I can manage the rest! Xxx
  • Shannon
    Beginner July 2022 Gloucestershire
    Shannon ·
    • Hide content

Hey, I am a target member at SW and I am here to help if needed.

Try and do two SP days a week to really boost your weight loss.

Remember the best way to loose weight is gradually and not quickly Smiley smile

• Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content

I am hearing you ladies and gents! I have put weight on over all the lockdowns this year and it is really getting me down now. I am about 1.5-2 stone more than I want to be. I am on WW (for the millionth time) and it does work but it is very very slow! I do have the luxury of time as we are getting married in July 2022 but it is frustrating. Good luck everyone

• Kim
    Beginner May 2022 Staffordshire
    Kim ·
    • Hide content

I recommend using Noom!!!! really changed my view on things... seems to be working so far Smiley smile happy with the results!

• E
    Beginner June 2022 East Sussex
    Emily ·
    • Hide content
    Gastric balloon. Check out Simon Monkhouse x
  • A
    Curious April 2021 Illinois
    AmberP ·
    • Hide content

You need to understand why you want to lose weight, find your motivation. Watch what you eat, less simple carbs, but don't limit yourself. Add activity, something you like to do: walking, dancing, gym. The main thing is to make you feel comfortable.

• O
    Beginner July 2024 Kent
    Ortessimple ·
    • Hide content

First off, congrats on your weight loss and upcoming wedding, that's super exciting! I haven't tried Slimming World, but VR fitness has been a game-changer for me. It's fun and convenient, and I've seen some great results. Plus, it's something you can do from the comfort of your own home.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics