Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

CharlotteRolfe
Curious August 2022 Devon

Weightloss for your wedding

CharlotteRolfe, 28 of August of 2021 at 20:19 Posted on Beauty & Wellbeing 2

Good Evening

I am currently in the phase of losing the last wobbly bits for my wedding in 12 months time.

I have managed to lose 4 stone in 11 months, and in this time became a personal trainer.

Firstly anyone who wants to lose weight, needs to set realistic goals, as its easy to feel crushed when you set massive unachievable goals and then dont achieve them for many different reasons sometimes beyond your control ( menstrual cycle, illnesses etc) . Ensure you are in a calorie deficit, burn more than you eat by 300-500 cals ( by all means message me if you have any questions about this, its easy just a bit of explaining). This is a guaranteed way of losing weight, except you can still enjoy the foods you love. Couple this with small cardio and weight training and your onto a sure path to looking amazing on the big day.

I have seen alot of posts from ladies wanting to lose some pounds but unsure how to go about it. You dont need special drinks, coffee or tablets, just burn more than you eat safely.

Let me know if any of your ladies need any advice and il be more than happy to help

Char x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics