Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Hayley
Rockstar September 2022 Norfolk

Welcome food

Hayley, 18 of September of 2021 at 18:01 Posted on Planning 0 2
Hello all, we are having our ceremony at 12 midday. This is at a separate location to the reception, which is 13 miles away. I think by the time we've had some pictures, confetti throwing and guests have collected their cars, I would imagine it to be about 2 when we arrive at the reception venue (maybe 1.30 at a push). We will be having welcome drinks and have staff to set these up and serve if necessary. We are having food at 3pm. Do you think we need to offer snacks on arrival? The reception is on private land and we are having quite a relaxed, rustic, festival style to the day. I was wondering about something like popcorn, if needed. What do you think? Any ideas? Is anything needed? We're having fish and chips and Ice-cream for our wedding breakfast. There will also be a buffet and our cake at 8.30. Thanks.

2 replies

Latest activity by Hayley, 19 of September of 2021 at 10:00
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    I don't think with your times it is a neccesity. Out ceremony is at 12 and is an hour from our reception venue. We are miking up snack bags with a bottle of water, crisps, biscuits, choc bar and some pretzels for our guests to take in between venues as our meal is 4.30 and we know wil be an early start. You could maybe do something similar as will be cheaper than catered canopies. We are buying bulk from costco/amazon and then got paper bags to match our colour scheme x

• Hayley
    Rockstar September 2022 Norfolk
    Hayley ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Charlotte, that's a lovely idea.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics