Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner December 2011

West Midlands stockists of Pronovias Gowns??

ladyhead, 7 January, 2011 at 15:11 Posted on Planning 0 10

Hi

I really love a few styles by Pronovias and wondered if anyone could point me in the right direction of stockists in the Midlands - I am West Midlands but do not mind going a short distance.

Thanks!

10 replies

Latest activity by Wherts2b, 23 January, 2011 at 13:08
  • Vikster79
    Beginner July 2011
    Vikster79 ·
    • Hide content

Go Bridal on Smallbrook Queensway, Birmingham has a selection

• LoveSka
    Beginner October 2011
    LoveSka ·
    • Hide content

Where about in the Midlands are you ?

There's a shop in Halesowen called The Dressing Room, they carry a wide range of designers, ,

Bev xx

• L
    Beginner December 2011
    ladyhead ·
    • Hide content

Quite close to Halesowen, is it a nice shop? have not tried any on yet so bit nervous!! I am partic interested in Magia and Famosa if anyone is familiar with these styles.

• W
    Beginner July 2012
    Wherts2b ·
    • Hide content

Dressing rooms is a nice shop but I don't remember seeing any Pronovias dresses there? I've got one specific dress I like in mind so will be emailing/phoning the relevant local stores (Go Bridal, Platinum Brides & the Wedding Club - all in Birmingham) to see if they have any in before visiting. You'll probably find that any place that sells the designer can order any dress in to buy, but means you won't get the chance to try it on first.

Having same problem with finding West Midlands stockists of Jasmine Bridal. I visited Curio in Smethwick yesterday as they are listed on Jasmine website as stockists. They only had a small selection but said they could order in any dress from the designer for £40 to try on if you wanted!! Alot of money if you ask me!

• mrsgreatbatch2b
    Beginner July 2012
    mrsgreatbatch2b ·
    • Hide content

Lady like Vik said Go Bridal in Brum does them.

I don't know if Hall green is any good they have some at Platinum Brides or there's The wedding club in Harbourne.

• mrsgreatbatch2b
    Beginner July 2012
    mrsgreatbatch2b ·
    • Hide content

Wherts here's some for Jasmine Bridal.

Cicly Bridal in Tamworth and Silk in Lichfield.

Red Rose Bridal in Sutton/Boldmere is a Platinum plus shop and good, don't know about the other two.

• W
    Beginner July 2012
    Wherts2b ·
    • Hide content

Fab thank you! Noticed from 'getting to know you' forum that you're getting married at Grafton. Do you know anything about a new marquee? We get married there the month before you

• mrsgreatbatch2b
    Beginner July 2012
    mrsgreatbatch2b ·
    • Hide content

No i'm not been told anything. Where have you heard this, going to take my mum and sis round in a few wks so will see.

• W
    Beginner July 2012
    Wherts2b ·
    • Hide content

Yeah see what you can find out. I contacted Stephen in September (after booking in July) and just had some general questions. Asked if there was any chance or removing the gold swags/sashes from around the marquee as combined with the green carpet it just felt christmassy to me and limits what colour scheme you can have. He did say that there were plans for a new marquee that should be in situ for our wedding in June. I emailed a couple of weeks to ask whether the plans were any further forward (as i'm too inpatient to wait for news!) but no response. When did you book?

• mrsgreatbatch2b
    Beginner July 2012
    mrsgreatbatch2b ·
    • Hide content

We saw him last March/April. Just try again, but phone grafton instead as i'm not to sure when I'll be going yet.

• W
    Beginner July 2012
    Wherts2b ·
    • Hide content

Will do next week, keep you posted!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics