Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Beginner January 2022 West Yorkshire

West Yorkshire venues

Kelly, 23 of January of 2022 at 08:53 Posted on Planning 0 2
Hi
Please can anyone help with venue recommendations in West Yorkshire? We do not want a sit down meal as we’d rather have more guests and a less formal hog roast or bbq etc. We love Oakwell Hall but it only has a licence until 11pm and we think our guests will want to party a bit later than that! We don’t want a traditional ‘dated’ looking hotel as it’s just not our thing but unfortunately our budget won’t stretch to venues like the Priory or Wharfedale Grange!

Please help!

2 replies

Latest activity by Charlotte, 19 of February of 2024 at 20:35
  • Abigail
    Dedicated March 2023 Northumberland
    Abigail ·
    • Hide content
    Hi, I’m not from Yorkshire however have you thought about getting married in a registry office and then throwing a big party afterwards. Then you could hire in a hog roast company to do your buffet. This might not be what you want but I thought I’d just share the idea.

My mam and dad similar they went to Gretna Green, got married with few close friends and family then had a big party in our home town at one of the local bars they said it was fantastic.
  • C
    Beginner September 2025 East Riding of Yorkshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    Hi Kelly - can I check where you got married in the end please? We’re having the same dilemma so hope you don’t mind me asking x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics