Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

wet the bed

29 of August of 2013 at 12:58 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 30

Ok so last night char wet the bed on CBB.

have you ever been so drunk you have done this ?

30 replies

Latest activity by *Ducky*, 29 of August of 2013 at 18:54
  • tayto
    Beginner May 2013
    tayto ·
    • Hide content

Nope thankfully! my drunken shame is usually curling up in a corner asleep with some very sexy drooling... NOT!

• Ali_G
    Beginner October 2012
    Ali_G ·
    • Hide content

Grim. Just grim.

Can categorically say I have never been that drunk!

• ebony_rose
    Genius
    ebony_rose ·
    • Hide content

Nope. My H has though.

• unexpectedpenny
    Beginner January 2013
    unexpectedpenny ·
    • Hide content

Nope, never!

• Skeptical78
    Beginner September 2013
    Skeptical78 ·
    • Hide content

I had a petit mal (small seizure thing) once and p*ssed myself. But I was completely sober. Not sure that counts?

It's weird, no matter how drunk I get- and I can get pretty darn plastered- I always remember to take out my contact lenses and put them in their little pot. I think my fear of them becoming adhered to my eyeballs and having to be forcibly removed transcends whatever level of inebriation I have reached.

This is why I think that people who cheat on their partners/spouses when they're drunk and use it as an excuse are idiots. You are always in control of your actions, until the point where you literally pass out. If I can remember to remove two tiny, delicate pieces of plastic from my eyes, then I can certainly remember that I'm engaged and not to snog anyone else!

• Skeptical78
    Beginner September 2013
    Skeptical78 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh, oh...yes! My OH got completely munted once (not just booze, back in the bad old days when we were young and foolish) and I woke up to find him, stark b*llock naked, standing in the bedroom window (ground floor flat) with his back to me, curtains wide open, p*ssing in the window.

I shouted at him to get into the bathroom, he wandered as far as the laundry basket and proceeded to p*ss into that instead.

He maintains that he was sleepwalking but I'm not so sure...

There was also the time that my dad threw up in my mum's slippers when he was drunk and crashed out on the bed, didn't tell my mum...you can imagine what happened the following morning.

• cookiekat
    Beginner August 2012
    cookiekat ·
    • Hide content

No but about 12 years ago, whilst very drunk, apparently I opened the wardrobe, squatted down and peed on H's shoes. I have no memory of this at all, H still swears It was me.

• ebony_rose
    Genius
    ebony_rose ·
    • Hide content

My Mum has had a few toilet related drunken goings on.

On holiday, I was woken up by the sound of my Mum walking into the patio doors. I sat up, watched her open the door, walk on to the balcony, squat, and do a wee. The next morning, she went on to the balcony, and said "ER, looks like we had rain last night"

At home, she was so drunk, she thought her wardrobe was the toilet. Opened the door, did a wee, got back into bed. She didn't realise for a few days, until she noticed a smell of stale wee coming from her wardrobe.

My mother is grim!

• Holey
    Beginner July 2011
    Holey ·
    • Hide content

No I never have! I've been blind drunk and still managed not to!

• LoveSka
    Beginner October 2011
    LoveSka ·
    • Hide content

I have never been that drunk but my friends husband has done it on quite a few occasions.

• tayto
    Beginner May 2013
    tayto ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Charlotte Crosby from Celebrity Big Brother

/arts-entertainment/tv/news/celebrity-big-brother-2013-wee-problem-geordie-shore-s-charlotte-crosby-who-wets-bed-television-8788885.html

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I have never thought the drunk excuse related to actual control over your faculties, more that your perception of acceptability/risk were shot.

• Rod
    Beginner
    Rod ·
    • Hide content

I havent wet myself when drunk.

But, I do forget things. Like, entire chunks of time. H doesnt beleive me, because he has never done this. I have, many a time, travelled home when drunk and not remembered a thing. H picked me up once and i dont remember even seeing him. We had a huge row during one of these episodes and when i told him the next day i couldnt remember it he got really angry and said it was convenient - but i can honestly say i cannot remember a thing.

• Mrs Monkey
    Beginner July 2013
    Mrs Monkey ·
    • Hide content

I've never been drunk - I don't really like alcohol so just stick to diet cokes!

Though I must admit to wetting myself when I was 24. One morning I woke up, walked to the bathroom and was using the toilet, when I thought something was a bit wierd. Then I woke up to find I had indeed wet the bed!! ?

• Erin8
    Beginner June 2014
    Erin8 ·
    • Hide content

Nope! I thought it was a boy thing? When we were experimenting with some teenage drinking at a friends house while her parents away then the host wet herself. She was out of her box but even so... I do worry about doing it in my sleep as l sleep quite deeply sometimes and l sleep walk.

• pandorasbox
    Beginner August 2012
    pandorasbox ·
    • Hide content

Ha Charlotte always does that on GS!

It's never happened to me but OH did once.

• Arquard
    Beginner May 2011
    Arquard ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

She habitually wets the bed?? Does she have an incontinence problem?

I have never, ever wee'd myself through drunkeness. I have vommed in undesirable places (in the bin by the bus stop on a very busy London street. H was mortified). I have snogged lads (when I were single, like) and the next day had the hand-biting-fist-of-shame as the memories creep back.

• Pompey
    Beginner June 2012
    Pompey ·
    • Hide content

She quite often does that.

But I can't say that I have ever been that drunk.

• MummyMoo82
    Beginner October 2012
    MummyMoo82 ·
    • Hide content

Never. Even when I'd been pretty much unconscious. I be mortified.

• *MM3*
    Beginner June 2014
    *MM3* ·
    • Hide content

Nope never peed myself drunk but used to pee the bed a lot when I was younger, i'd always dream I was walking to the toilet and doing it then i'd wake up mid flow ?
    Thank goodness I grew out of that one.

Although in our old house we had been out a night and I was absolutely bursting..could see the house but knew I wouldn't make it and ended up having to urgently pee behind a brick wall that was fairly near houses ? So unclassy but I figured it was that or I peed my pants and preferred the first option. Was in a panic for days wondering if any neighbours saw, it was about 2am so hopefully they didn't!

• *Eclair*
    Beginner August 2012
    *Eclair* ·
    • Hide content

That woman does not count as a celebrity. They're really scraping the barrel aren't they.

• *MM3*
    Beginner June 2014
    *MM3* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I don't even know who she is, I rarely know "celebs" these days mind you ?

• ATB
    Beginner August 2014
    ATB ·
    • Hide content

I haven't a clue who she is?

I have, in my younger days, done this. Never good. I have also literally peed myself laughing a couple of times. Never good either.

I once did go to the loo when drunk, sat down and couldn't undertand what was going wrong. I hadn't put the lid up!

• ATB
    Beginner August 2014
    ATB ·
    • Hide content

I haven't a clue who she is?

I have, in my younger days, done this. Never good. I have also literally peed myself laughing a couple of times. Never good either.

I once did go to the loo when drunk, sat down and couldn't undertand what was going wrong. I hadn't put the lid up!

• Meltdown
    Dedicated September 2021
    Meltdown ·
    • Hide content

I have never done this

On holiday this year we camped next to a 50 year old man who cheerfully informed us that the day before he had got so drunk that he had shat himself. Not only had he been so drunk he had done it, he was happy to tell a stranger.

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• *Ducky*
    Beginner July 2012
    *Ducky* ·
    • Hide content

My H has weed on ME before.

It was a good 5 years ago, the night he found out he got his PhD. He was very drunk and had been asleep about an hour. I heard him get up, pad around the room, then it all went quiet.... then the unmistakable noise of wee (from a height) hitting he mattress and my legs. He had just walked to the end if the bed and weed.

I slept in the spare room. He didn't remember it but the wet patch proved otherwise.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics