Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner January 2015

Wethele Manor

staylor3, 30 of June of 2013 at 07:24 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hello everyone Smiley smile

Having a nightmare finding a venue, totally have my heart set on an afternoon tea wedding breakfast, with a bbq in the evening, but nowhere seems willing to do it?!

Just stumbled across Wethele Manor, has anyone been or had a wedding there? Would love to know rough costs before I get all excited then get shot down!

Also, any other venue suggestions would be greatly appreciated Smiley smile

Thanks x

3 replies

Latest activity by RosyP, 30 of June of 2013 at 12:06
  • tayto
    Beginner May 2013
    tayto ·
    • Hide content

Hi there & welcome to hitched! I'm afriad I don't know Wethele Manor nor can I suggest any other venues but I did Google your one and there is some lovely articles about it - came across this one if you want to have a look:

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g635682-d607388-r123933489-Wethele_Manor-Weston_under_Wetherley_Warwickshire_England.html

It looks really nice and I'd suggest, if you do like it, give them a call to chat and keep your excitement under control until you know if they do your requirements & you can afford it.

• *gnashers*
    Beginner October 2013
    *gnashers* ·
    • Hide content

My friend was a BM there last year but I have no idea as the cost of it, I'm afraid.

It does look like a lovely venue, and her pics were beautiful. Sorry, that doesn't help all that much, does it?!

• Laura DeBourde
    Laura DeBourde ·
    • Hide content

Hey and welcome to Hitched! It's a beautiful venue, although perhaps ring them and find out their rates? What sort of date did you have in mind for your big day? If you're in 2015, they may honour their 2014 prices - completely depends how far in advance you book. The afternoon tea and BBQ sound like a good idea too Smiley smile

• R
    Beginner July 2013
    RosyP ·
    • Hide content

It's a really beautiful venue, I absolutely loved it when I looked around.

They book up very very quickly -I looked over a year before my wedding and there was very few dates left. Also it is expensive - the most expensive venue I looked at, out of nearly 20 venues! (It would have been around 15K for 100 day plus more in evening I think.

But if you can afford it and they have your date, it's definitely worth considering.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics