Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

froggy29400
Beginner October 2010

We've booked our Honeymoon!!!!!!!!!!

froggy29400, 30 of October of 2010 at 18:50 Posted on Planning 0 3

We'll be in Sri Lanka in 7 weeks, just in time for my 30th birthday. I'm really excited (we're really excited!!) This is our hotel in Sri Lanka, nothing super fancy as we're planning to explore the country for 5 days, so not stay in the hotel that much.

And then after 5 days of exploring, we are going to relax and chill (and spend Christmas!) in the Maldives!

We have blown our budget, so will be eating beans on toast and dry pasta for the next 7 weeks but we thought it was the trip of a lifetime so I'm sure it will all be worth it.

PS: I am currently in the process of writing my wedding report, but as my FB friends know I'm having a bit of a tough time at the moment (honeymoon planning keeps me positive)

3 replies

Latest activity by Mrs_T2B, 30 of October of 2010 at 19:39
  • yummymummy05
    Beginner November 2010
    yummymummy05 ·
    • Hide content

Looks fabulous!! beans on toast and pasta are definately doable for 7 weeks....lol

Hope you ok froggy. i can mainly be found on here and FB so if you need to chat or blow off some steam, i'll be around.

• Rizzo
    Beginner July 2011
    Rizzo ·
    • Hide content

Wow, it looks lovely Froggy!

Sorry to hear you're having a tough time at the moment, I hope things get better for you. xx

• Purple Pixie
    Beginner July 2012
    Purple Pixie ·
    • Hide content

Wow! That looks amazing. I've been thinking of Sri Lanka for us and now you've made me want to go searching for holidays ?

• Mrs_T2B
    Beginner May 2011
    Mrs_T2B ·
    • Hide content

Wow, that looks fantastic, Good on you for exploring too x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics