Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

GeordieBarbie
Beginner May 2010

What are you bridesmaids wearing in their hair?

GeordieBarbie, 6 February, 2010 at 10:07 Posted on Planning 0 12

Anyone got any ideas what their BMs are wearing (if anything) in their hair?

No idea what my girls are doing with their hair yet - they've not even thought of it. But just looking for inspiration.

I was BM in 2008 and my mate gave us free reign. We all had our hairs differently but had a little beaded flower clip with small feathers in our hairs (which was a perfect match to our dress). One of the other BMs found it ?

Can't decide what my BMs should have. I did think of a gerbera but that depends how they have their hair. I'm guessing one will wear it down and curly (she never wears her hair down!)

12 replies

Latest activity by Maxibon, 6 February, 2010 at 16:17
  • B
    Beginner July 2010
    brideseekingblush ·
    • Hide content

GB, I haven't decided yet but I was so sad seeing your reply count at 0!

I think the little ones I might shove some flower clips onto, the big ones I reckon I'll let do what they want.

My friend had gerberas with the hair in a sort of low pleat on the side and the gerbera on the side - it looked quite pretty.

• teeheeyoucrazyguys!
    teeheeyoucrazyguys! ·
    • Hide content

I made combs for my bridesmaids, with a vintage brooch.

• naomiowen
    Beginner August 2010
    naomiowen ·
    • Hide content

The little ones are having a silk ivory ribbon headband with a butterfly on the side and my sister (13) is having a fancy ponytail, not sure how to describe it! with tiny burgundy rosebuds.x

• Suzie&Karl
    Beginner January 2012
    Suzie&Karl ·
    • Hide content

I am letting mine do what they want. we'd have to pay somebody to do the hair so its extra pennies isnt it lol!

Suzannex

• 22tango
    Beginner April 2010
    22tango ·
    • Hide content

Gb this isn't going to be very helpful - my BMs are wearing different dresses in the same colour scheme and choosing their own accessories - my sister is the only one with a concrete idea and I haven't seen it yet, apparently a head band with very small peacock coloured feather (she says it looks better than it sounds).

• bethanw
    Beginner May 2010
    bethanw ·
    • Hide content

Originally I wanted my BM's to have their hair in a low bun with cream roses tucked in the side, however, then my CBM went and cut her hair into a short bob.

I still want my other BM to have her hair in a bun but am trying to find something else to put in that they could both have with their different styles. Earlier on in town I saw a flower on a comb that might work.

• Gillsy
    Beginner April 2010
    Gillsy ·
    • Hide content

I'm also leaving mine to decide for themselves. We've asked them to pay for their hair accessories so I'm not going to tell them what to wear. They both have good taste so I'm confident they'll pick something nice. I had said to them though that they don't have to wear anything in their hair if they dont want to.

Sorry that does help GB.

One of my BMs is getting her hair trial done after me today so maybe we'll be a bit further forward after that.

• Mel B
    Beginner
    Mel B ·
    • Hide content

My MOH is having her hair loosely put up with crystal daisy pins in it. God knows what style she is going to have it....we both can't decide!

• Mrs Tonner 2010
    Beginner June 2010
    Mrs Tonner 2010 ·
    • Hide content

My MOH is having a clip with crystal ab to match my dress and accessories and my FG is having a head band with tiny silk flowers Smiley smile

• Beckyv83
    Beginner September 2010
    Beckyv83 ·
    • Hide content

Hope this helps, otherwise all ive done is flash my big bridesmaid grin all over hitched!!! haha.

The first is my friends wedding in 2008. We worse facinators with feathers and bits on it. They were on a clip, and were in the sale in Debenhams.

The second was my friends wedding in the dominican in 2009 so were wore flowers to match our dresses!

• L
    Beginner October 2010
    LauraJaneRush ·
    • Hide content

These are beautiful can I ask how much they were and where you got them from please, they are just what I am after xx

• Maxibon
    Beginner March 2009
    Maxibon ·
    • Hide content

My BM's have quite different hair, one is shoulder length, one long and one chin length. I was going to let them have free reing, but after my hair trial, my hairdresser suggested they have something similar to mine (a bump thing on top of the head) but where mine will be up in a bun, theirs will be down - with curls if they want curls. I bought them a headband with a small butterfly on too so they will all match ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics