Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

What can I buy for a 6 year old page boy?

31 January, 2011 at 12:29 Posted on Planning 0 5

So far the only idea I have is a watch.

He is a proper boyish boy - loves cars, soldiers, guns etc etc.

Needs to be around £15 (we are getting him other bits and bobs to play with on the day) and ideally a bit of a keepsake things

The flower girls have white gold necklaces

5 replies

Latest activity by dotcomm, 31 January, 2011 at 12:53
  • Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content

I'm struggling with out 2 year old Pageboy too.

I like St Christophers but they are way out of our budget.

• Cheeky_pie
    Beginner August 2011
    Cheeky_pie ·
    • Hide content

I got my page boys and flower girls build a bear which has a either a suit for the boys and a wee brides dress for the girls they were 18 pounds. They come with wee certifcates which has a bears dob on them when creating them i made the dob be the date of the wedding and the cert also say who owns the bear and who purchased it!!!

• sarahb3426
    Beginner June 2012
    sarahb3426 ·
    • Hide content

Not sure if your pageboy would want something like this, but our Son is going to be our pageboy, he will just of turned 10yrs when we get wed and we are getting him this as a keepsake

we also have a pink heart one for the flower girls, and although am sure my Son won't be too thrilled with this, we are also getting him a toy that he is into at the time. HTH

• May2be
    Beginner July 2011
    May2be ·
    • Hide content

I know that some people are giving the kids disposable cameras as favours to take pics and I have seen that you can also get a set that has a camera and photoalbum in that says 'my day as bridesmaid' or 'my day as pageboy'. Maybe something like that would be good as it gives him something to do and he gets something to keep after and look through with you. Or I have seen engraved yoyos which usually go down well with boys too!

• D
    Beginner April 2011
    dotcomm ·
    • Hide content

What about an engraved silver money box? There are a few on ebay. Here's a fire engine or a mini for starters Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics