Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

MrsMeldrew
Beginner October 2012

What colour shoes/accessories do I need for bronze bridesmaid dresses? HELP!!

MrsMeldrew, 15 January, 2012 at 11:29 Posted on Planning 0 6

Hi all!

I'm a bit stuck with my BM accessories etc. The dresses are veromia VRB71068 in bronze. The only ideas I've had are champagne gold sandals with matching hair accessories and possibly a bronze Swarovski pendant but I can't help thinking the silver chain won't look right - or am I nit picking?! I would be really grateful for any thoughts n the ideas mentioned or any of your own!!

Thanks

Gemma Smiley smile

6 replies

Latest activity by mummymrs2b, 15 January, 2012 at 19:01
  • MrsMeldrew
    Beginner October 2012
    MrsMeldrew ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for the advice Sharon, I'll have a good look through your site. I never thought about ivory, good thinking!

Gemma Smiley smile

• lisaloulou
    Beginner
    lisaloulou ·
    • Hide content

Ivory would definatley work with bronze as the bronze looks nice and dark. Here's some examples of various shades of brown bridesmaids dresses that my brides have chosen all with pearl accessories. My own bridesmaids wore brown dresses with pearls too (that's my sister in the last photo holding the flowers!)

If you'd like any help, go through ideas or want me to put a quote together please drop me an email on ****@***********.**.**

These necklaces are either Hepburn or Kathryn (with ribbon ties) which can be found here http://www.louloubelle.co.uk/necklaces_bridal.html#necklaces_hepburn

Lisa

• MrsMeldrew
    Beginner October 2012
    MrsMeldrew ·
    • Hide content

Thanks so much! These are really helpful! My flowers are sunflowers and I think the brown middle will look great with the dresses!

Thanks again,

Gemma Smiley smile

• Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content

Hi Gempf,

I've had bridesmaids wearing sterling silver chains with bronze dresses and actually have a topaz Swarovski heart with silver chain so you might like to see this.

I agree that ivory pearls would certainly go but you could also used coloured pearls perhaps like these (not saying these specific designs). I can also use clasps that are bronze instead of the normal silver or gold.

Crystals and Pearls are available in a whole range of colours so you could mix and match different colours with the ivory. Illusion designs are also good if you want something quite delicate

Have a look at these links for some more ideas

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.141964505819442.28293.138437779505448&type=1#!/media/albums/?id=138437779505448

www.lynseysdesigns.co.uk

Any questions feel free to ask (sorry for the large images but I can only copy and paste them right now so can't resize).

Thanks

Lynsey x

• mummymrs2b
    Beginner April 2013
    mummymrs2b ·
    • Hide content

A nice pastel pink or ivory would go well with bronze x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics