Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Liz
Beginner September 2023 Cheshire

What colour to do my toes with gold shoes?

Liz, 8 of May of 2023 at 10:33 Posted on Beauty & Wellbeing 0 3
I've got gold platform shoes to go with my boho wedding dress and I'm wondering what color nail varnished to do my toenails and my fingernails. The bridesmaids are going to be in either pink or purple. I like the idea of having a bold color on my nails comma perhaps purple on my toes? Any suggestions would be great!

3 replies

Latest activity by Pia, 2 of September of 2023 at 10:49
  • Geogina
    West Midlands
    Geogina ·
    • Hide content

For a bold and glamorous look, consider painting your toenails in a deep purple shade to complement your gold platform shoes, while keeping your fingernails in a neutral shade like nude or a soft pink to harmonize with the bridesmaids' attire. This combination will add a touch of elegance and enhance the overall boho vibe of your wedding ensemble.

• R
    Beginner May 2023 New York
    Renee ·
    • Hide content

Hello,

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Gold platform shoes paired with a boho wedding dress sound like a fabulous choice. If you're considering bold colors for your nails, I have a few suggestions that might complement your ensemble and bridesmaids' dresses:

Toenails: Purple is an excellent choice to match your gold shoes. It adds a pop of color while still coordinating well. A deep, rich purple shade would look stunning and make a bold statement.

Fingernails: Since your bridesmaids will be in either pink or purple, you can opt for a complementary shade that ties everything together. If you choose purple for your toes, consider a lighter or more muted shade of pink for Score Sense your fingernails. It will create a harmonious color palette and ensure your nails don't overpower your look.

Accent nails: If you'd like to add a touch of creativity, you could consider having an accent nail or two. For example, you could paint all your fingernails in a soft pink shade and choose one or two nails on each hand to paint in a coordinating shade of purple. This way, you can incorporate both colors and have a playful twist to your nail design.

• P
    Beginner August 2023 East London
    Pia ·
    • Hide content

When it comes to pairing your stunning gold shoes with the perfect toenail color, think of it as finding the ideal spice for a gourmet dish. You want a shade that complements without overpowering. I recommend trying EMI Lac Gel Polish, known for its premium quality. Explore their range here https://nailmastershop.com/en/brands/emi/emi-lac-gel-polish-9-ml/ . For that golden touch, consider a soft champagne or a subtle nude. These shades mimic the elegance of your gold shoes, creating a harmonious ensemble that's both refined and chic. It's like a symphony where every note plays its part. So, let your toes dance in style! 💅👠

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics