Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner June 2011

What do/did your OOS look like?

MISSMAYFLOWER, 6 June, 2011 at 15:22 Posted on Planning 0 6

I'm really struggling with what to do for mine?.

For those who made your own how did you do it? do you think it would look cheap to just print it onto paper and hand that out (so not card backed or anything?)?

Any ideas appreciated as I've not long to go to make them!

6 replies

Latest activity by Vanilla Pod, 6 June, 2011 at 17:58
  • M
    Beginner June 2011
    MISSMAYFLOWER ·
    • Hide content

Anyone?

• sapphire_22
    Beginner September 2011
    sapphire_22 ·
    • Hide content

Haven't made mine yet but I was going to do them like a booklet, iyswim? That's what they were like on the last two wedding I went to so thats what I'm sticking with. I don't think it would look cheap at all to have them on paper with no backing.

• Snuggle-bum
    Beginner July 2011
    Snuggle-bum ·
    • Hide content

I did mine on vista print.....they were classed as brochures.

• M
    Beginner June 2011
    MISSMAYFLOWER ·
    • Hide content

I've managed to get the text into booklet form and it folds in half - it has almost a front and back cover IYSWIM but it would just be on paper.

I might look at getting some card though and see if i can pull it together easily with card - do you know if you can put thin card in a printer?

• Saisi
    Beginner June 2011
    Saisi ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yes you can... that's what we did, so ours has card "covers" and paper inside. A4 folded in half, stapled with long-arm stapler and ribbon down the spine. Simple but effective IMO!

I would recommend you use card if possible... this also means the text is less likely to show through the other side.

Does your printer have a feeder tray?

• Vanilla Pod
    Beginner September 2011
    Vanilla Pod ·
    • Hide content

Ours are the same as our invitations my MIL is in the process of making them they will look like this but obviously with OOS things in and not invitation things. This is a pic off the internet dont have a pic of our actuals but they are pretty identical she is v clever!

In fact I would say ours are a bit nicer after re-looking at that! ha ha!! My camera has no batteries will flash when it does!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics