I'm a bit stuck on this one. I want to get them something really nice and special, but it really needs to be under £50 each. I looked at Tiffany's but the cheapest item they have is £80, so that's a bit much. I also looked at watches, but they're kind of very personal choices, and I wouldn't want to buy them one they wouldn't wear. I don't want to just get generic necklaces or bracelets. Anybody got any cool ideas?
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Planning Essentials
Gifts for Women: 25 Gifts She’ll Love
Stylish gifts for your wife, sister and mum too? We’ve got you covered with our...
Beauty and Wellbeing
Boo Basket Ideas for Couples: How to Make the Perfect...
A complete guide to boo baskets for couples, with creative ideas and inspiration...
Planning Essentials
50 Bridesmaid Group Chat Names, Introduction Ideas & Advice
From cute and funny names to the essential dos and don’ts of posting, here’s...