Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Poppyseed
Beginner July 2012

What hair style is most popular?

Poppyseed, 6 of April of 2011 at 08:38 Posted on Planning 0 6

Question says it all really, and I know i'm jummping the gun abit worrying about hair when i don't even have a venue booked yet, but been growing my hair (originally we were getting married this September) now moved date to next June, so still time to grow it more, and i hate my hair long having a tirm on Friday and really thinking of having it loped off to shoulder lenght again, but what styles are you ladies choosing, I would really like a French Pleat, or half up half down! Please feel free to flash if you like!! Thanks[

6 replies

Latest activity by Naboo, 6 of April of 2011 at 15:31
  • Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content

I look way better with short hair, I really hate my long hair but for our wedding, i've been growing it since we got engaged as I want it to be long and curly.

In terms of styles, that's something you can think of later, I just thought that if it's long I can have it cut off but if it's too short i'd have to have extensions (which I don't want).

I've booked an appointment for 12pm the day after the wedding to get my hair chopped back into my sleek little bob before we go on honeymoon. I hate my long hair so much that I don't wear it down anymore either - I tie it up and forget about it, so can't wait until it's all gone!

• WhiteRose84
    Beginner
    WhiteRose84 ·
    • Hide content

Hey, I can't find a pic similar - but my hair is shoulder length. I'm havin it half up, half down, straight and a mini beehive.... kinda like this - but straight n not curls... HTH! xx

• pandorasbox
    Beginner August 2012
    pandorasbox ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Sorry to hijack but this looks lovely...possibly I may steal!

• ebony_rose
    Genius
    ebony_rose ·
    • Hide content

My hair will be how it is in my avatar.

I rarely have my hair up, never have it curly, so won't be doing either of those for my wedding day.

The only thing which will be different, is it will have purple streaks instead of being all pink.

• Saisi
    Beginner June 2011
    Saisi ·
    • Hide content

My hair was inspired by this photo:

It's quite popular, probably because it's meant to look a little messy so it's quite difficult to get it 'wrong' if you see what I mean, and if some hair falls out during the day it doesn't matter. My hair and make-up lady knew what photo I was talking about before I showed her!

Here it is in my hair/make-up trial (but it'll look neater and less frizzy on the day, we trialled a few variations so my hair had been pulled around and restyled quite a lot by this point):

• Naboo
    Beginner
    Naboo ·
    • Hide content

Mine will be kinda like LakeGardaBrides

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics