Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Becklarrr
Beginner

What Happens in Kavos?

Becklarrr, 9 January, 2013 at 09:40

Posted on Off Topic Posts 42

Anybody watch this on Monday night? I watched it last night and OMG is all I can say! Does this really happen? Any of you been to Kavos on a girls/boy holiday and seen this IRL?

Anybody watch this on Monday night? I watched it last night and OMG is all I can say!

Does this really happen? Any of you been to Kavos on a girls/boy holiday and seen this IRL?

42 replies

• misselle
    Beginner July 2013
    misselle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

You should call if your up in Scotland I'm not very far from Glasgow and to be honest anywhere in Scotland is really within driving distance except the highlands, I haven't met any Hitchers yet and I don't know how many are around in Scotland to set up a Hitched meet up here.

I love the idea of it though a nice big hitched drunken night out

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

I'm off to Cumbernauld soon....

• misselle
    Beginner July 2013
    misselle ·
    • Hide content

See that isn't too far away at all from me.

What is it you do Mini, i'm trying to think what on earth is in Cumbernauld

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

I work for an energy supplier.

• Gillsy
    Beginner April 2010
    Gillsy ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

i do know that place. Very well in fact because that's where I got married in 2010. It's fab. Is Lynsey still the wedding coordinator there??

mini - I'm not far from Glasgow either. I actually work there so I would be up for a Scottish meet if anyone else is. Xx

• N
    Beginner January 2008
    niche79 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I am 34 in a few weeks and I still generally go on a girlie holiday every year. Granted they are not the same as the ones I went on when I was younger, the hotels tend to be a lot nicer than they were back then and we usually have dinner before we go out for drinks but we still like to go to bars and have a boogie (when I was younger our regular saying was 'eating is cheating' before going out on a big night out). The novelty of spending time in the sunshine with my girlie friends won't ever wear off I don't think ! And H loves the fact that he can use the time to sit on a riverbank fishing with his mates !

• misselle
    Beginner July 2013
    misselle ·
    • Hide content

Gillsy, I’ve never spoken to another Bride who got married at the Lochside I’m actually bouncing with excitement, normally when I tell people where I’m getting married they have never heard of it although more have now the spa has been built.

Lynsey is on Maternity leave at the moment and I’m not sure if she will be back in time for my wedding but she is a star. The girl who has taken over is called Robyn but I haven’t met her or had any dealings with her yet.

How did you find it for your wedding? I bet your photos are gorgeous, the location was one of the main reasons we picked it. Its such a beautiful place.

There seems to be more Scottish Hitchers than I thought so trying to get some sort of meet organised over on the other thread.

• ~Peanut~
    Beginner December 2012
    ~Peanut~ ·
    • Hide content

I didn't mean girlie holidays in general Niche, I meant the kind of holiday where you get absolutely off your face in some tacky club with neon lights every night and then sleep all day. I should have added how everyone in the club was absolutely wasted. I can't understand how people still enjoy that kind of holiday at that age.

• Gillsy
    Beginner April 2010
    Gillsy ·
    • Hide content

It was perfect. Lucky we had a dry, reasonably sunny day in April. You'll have a great time. The whole place is brilliant and they are so professional

my photos are gorgeous (even if I do say so myself lol). If I can help with anything for local stuff etc just give me a shout.

I'llgo and look for the meet thread now

• Erin8
    Beginner June 2014
    Erin8 ·
    • Hide content

I didn't get to see What Happen's in Kavos! It sounds funny and worth a watch when it is on next week...

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics