Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L

What is the best tanning bed lotion for pale skin?

LuxuriousBrownFlowers62428, 30 of November of 2019 at 23:52 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 3

There are so many different types of tanning products! Have a tan skin but studied tanning during my health and beauty course. Try to avoid tanning lotions with no alcohol as this could cause sun spots in the future. Also try using safe lotions that are hydrating and donA't give you a Donnatella Versace leathery skin after 5 years. If you have a pale skin, chances of you tanning take longer than usual. Some pale skins tan fast whilst others just turn red. The safest tan lotion I used (tanning bed lotion on time4buying) on clients before was Honey Bronze from The Body Shop. Flippen affordable, smells like heaven and gives a a shimmer glow!

AND

What is the best tanning bed lotion for pale skin?

3 replies

Latest activity by James, 8 of September of 2020 at 12:08
  • R
    rgb551 ·
    • Hide content

Well the same product might cause a different reaction on different types of skin. I personally would go to the beach rather than apply a tanning product

• A
    adamgreengr ·
    • Hide content

Thanks man

• J
    New York
    James ·
    • Hide content

You can should read this article about best tanning bed lotion ( https://time4buying.com/best-tanning-bed-lotions/ ) I hope this article your solve problem.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics