Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

HatTrick
Beginner September 2010

What is your ringtone?

HatTrick, 17 January, 2012 at 22:49

Posted on Off Topic Posts 45

I usually have my phone on vibrate but thought I better turn it on to loud today when I was waiting for the AA to call me. I'd totally forgot what ringtone I had as it's been so long since I heard it. I feel like a bit of a chav having a 'song' as my ringtone, but I like to think that I'm not old...

I usually have my phone on vibrate but thought I better turn it on to loud today when I was waiting for the AA to call me. I'd totally forgot what ringtone I had as it's been so long since I heard it.

I feel like a bit of a chav having a 'song' as my ringtone, but I like to think that I'm not old and boring enough for the classic 'ring ring'.

So are you a chav or an oldie? ?

45 replies

• stripeyrache
    Beginner February 2011
    stripeyrache ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I just played this for Audrey. She stopped eating her paw and sat up. She looked confused.

• AmnesiaCustard
    Beginner June 2011
    AmnesiaCustard ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I think we need an "updates on Audrey" thread. I worry about her in her newly visually impaired state.

• stripeyrache
    Beginner February 2011
    stripeyrache ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I've been thinking for a while that she needs her own online presence. But I can't decide if should be a Facebook page for people to 'Like', a dedicated section on my blog where she can post or her own blog. Maybe she should join Hitched?

• Arquard
    Beginner May 2011
    Arquard ·
    • Hide content

I have a song for my ringtone; "The Trooper" by Iron Maiden. I hope its intense heavy metal-ness counteracts the chavviness of having a song as a ringtone...

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

My current favourite album (late to discover it) ?

I have extracted the audio from the video clip of The Office, where Ricky Gervais does that stupid dance, while singing "Ner ner ner ner" to a tune sounding vaguely like Disco Inferno. I switch between this and a series of Mighty Boosh audios (Bouncy bouncy, Cheese is a kind of meat, etc).

• Vanilla Pod
    Beginner September 2011
    Vanilla Pod ·
    • Hide content

Mines the beatles twist and shout.

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

My text messages arrive to either The Hitcher (apt no?) along the lines of "If you wernt a geezer, Id be raping you righ now behind the counter"

Or the Alan Partridge "farmers" quote

Aparently neither are work appropriate. Who knew?

• *Nursey*
    Beginner May 2012
    *Nursey* ·
    • Hide content

Unfortunately my ringtone is "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey.

Oh the shame.

• BumbleBrat
    BumbleBrat ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

What you on about woman?! This is awesome!

Mine's a piano riff, has been since I got the phone, think if I changed it I'd not no it was my phone ringing.

Never have it on vibrate, hate it.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics