Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Red Baroness
Beginner July 2012

What is/was your wedding car?

Red Baroness, 2 of February of 2011 at 12:03

Posted on Planning 43

I really like these: White Rolls Royce Silver Cloud: White Rolls Royce Silver Shadow: I really like the silver cloud but it is quite a bit more expensive than the silver shadow! What car(s) did you have?

I really like these:

White Rolls Royce Silver Cloud:

White Rolls Royce Silver Shadow:

I really like the silver cloud but it is quite a bit more expensive than the silver shadow! What car(s) did you have?

43 replies

• COCOCHIQUITA1984
    Beginner
    COCOCHIQUITA1984 ·
    • Hide content

Here is ours on our wedding day - we had a 1925 Royals Royce Brougham Coupe....it was gorgeous and I felt like a princess!

• Kat44
    Beginner August 2011
    Kat44 ·
    • Hide content

I'm having this:

BMs and mothers are having these:

all in these colours.

OH is staying at hotel so isn't having a car but we will have a ride in the first one.

• Bittersweet
    Beginner June 2012
    Bittersweet ·
    • Hide content

Samantha-

I know your not far from me, do you mind me asking what company you used for your Chrysler Hemi? I cant seem to find many companies! Smiley smile

Thank you!?

• Browny
    Beginner June 2011
    Browny ·
    • Hide content

I'm not a fan of wedding cars tbh. We're having a family friend drive us in his newish BMW.

• Samantha2704
    Beginner July 2011
    Samantha2704 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hey Kate,

https://fairytaleweddingcars.co.uk/ the gentleman is fantastic! sooo friendly, and they also do a confetti car, it has two cannons in the back that explode and release confetti all over your guests as you drive to you venue!

The Hemi cost £350...i think lol! xxx

• Bittersweet
    Beginner June 2012
    Bittersweet ·
    • Hide content

Wow your a star!

Thank you, been trawling the web for what seems like ages now. Just what i wanted, thank you! Smiley smile

Not sure they would come as far as i am- the area that they go to is outside where i am, but worth a try!

• stripeyrache
    Beginner February 2011
    stripeyrache ·
    • Hide content

I am staying the night before and getting ready at the hotel where our ceremony and reception are, so my 'vehicle' is these:

OH will be travelling in our battered old Renault Clio!

• Samantha2704
    Beginner July 2011
    Samantha2704 ·
    • Hide content

Your welcome Kate! hope you get what your after! Xx

• VikingPrincess
    Beginner December 2011
    VikingPrincess ·
    • Hide content

The second one you pictured above is what I had for my first wedding in 1995.

This is Lady Penelope, the car I am having this time, for £399 for all day, as many trips as needed, woman driver, see website - they're ace!!!!

http://www.ladypenelopecars.com/

• T
    Beginner August 2012
    tinkissarah ·
    • Hide content

Some of those cars are gorgeous!

We're not having wedding cars. Our house, the church and the reception venue are all so close it seems a bit of a waste of money to be honest. I'm staying at the hotel where we're having the reception the night before and my MOH's husband is going to pick me up in his Qashqai. My OH works for BMW so might borrow a car from his mate who's a manager there which is what he did when my MOH got married and he drove her. Her husband is repaying the favour.
    Everyone keeps joking we should all walk from the church to the reception venue as it's through a park but there's no way I'm walking through a busy park in the middle of August with all the wedding guests ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics