Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Km86
Dedicated December 2022 North Yorkshire

What music are you Walking down the aisle to?

Km86, 28 of September of 2022 at 17:27 Posted on Planning 0 8
Hi ladies

Just looking for some inspiration as I'm drawing a blank! When I got married the first time around I walked in to sixpence none the richer "kiss me" opening notes, and I've yet to find anything I love as much!

8 replies

Latest activity by Leah, 3 of October of 2022 at 14:13
  • Abi
    Dedicated May 2024 Conwy
    Abi ·
    • Hide content
    I’ve always had my heart set on ‘can’t help falling in love’ but Hayley Reinheart’s version, it gives me goosebumps whenever I picture it!
  • Lex
    Dedicated July 2023 West Yorkshire
    Lex ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That’s going to be my aisle song too!
  • Kate
    Beginner November 2022 Cheshire
    Kate ·
    • Hide content
    We have a piano and violin for our ceremony. I walking down to Can't help falling in Love but obviously just played on the piano and violin. There are some beautiful songs on Spotify that have been converted into instrumental versions xx
  • Lea
    Rockstar July 2023 Kent
    Lea ·
    • Hide content

Was looking at this yesterday. I quite like instrumental version of Christine Perry's A Thousand Years. Also like Florence and the Machine's Stand By Me.

• J
    Curious September 2022 South East London
    Julia ·
    • Hide content
    We had the power of love done by string quartet and popular songs as string quartet arrangements in a Brigerton theme during the canapés and wedding breakfast. All on a Spotify play list
  • Km86
    Dedicated December 2022 North Yorkshire
    Km86 ·
    • Hide content
    I'm sure the first season of Bridgerton had my fave song as an instrumental but I can't find it anywhere (wildest dreams by Taylor swift). I like a thousand years but the last 3 weddings I've been to have used it for the brides entrance!

I like the intro to Iris too but can't find a just instrumental version that's the same as the "song" version
  • Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content
    I walked down to The Greatest Day by Take That 🤣. And it was the best day ever!
  • Leah
    Curious April 2024 Kent
    Leah ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hey - Wildest Dreams is on Spotify! If you search "Bridgerton: Official Playlist" you'll be able to find it! Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics