Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

D
Curious May 2023 Worcestershire

What order did you plan/book?

Dandan, 10 of August of 2021 at 20:11 Posted on Planning 1 9
Hi all,

Purely out of curiosity...what order did you book all your suppliers for your wedding in? I’m trying to get the most important/most expensive suppliers out the way first before focusing on the smaller bits
Ours has gone like this so far :
VenueRegistrar PhotographerDJ

9 replies

Latest activity by Sarah, 16 of August of 2021 at 15:42
  • Marcie
    Rockstar August 2021 Bristol
    Marcie ·
    • Hide content
    Venue , registrar, photographer, events company , entertainment and DJ , dress, florist , cake , suits
  • D
    Dandan ·
    • Hide content
    Hey Sarah!
    I always panic when I talk to you at how organised you 🤦🏻‍♀️ I contacted the venue decorators you suggested and we are meeting with them to discuss ideas.

Are you getting the BM’s dresses from Wed2be aswell? What is there selection like? I’m having green too, sage green

I agree, yes 2023 is ages away but I’m so excited and I’d love others to be as interested. We can support each other though and talk all things wedding - fellow 2023 Worcestershire bride 🤗
  • Taylor_Amber
    Beginner September 2021 Hampshire
    Taylor_Amber ·
    • Hide content
    Venue, registrar, caterer, photographer, florist, decor, entertainers ☺️
  • D
    Dandan ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hey Sarah.

I’m not keen on the sage or the mint from Wed 2 be, was thinking more of than sample you have got from Kate’s dresses.
    I have also seen a lovely dress that I and both my bridesmaids love on ASOS but with so long to go, one trying for a baby and one losing weight I don’t want to buy until much closer to the time.
  • Lisa
    Beginner October 2021 Worcestershire
    Lisa ·
    • Hide content
    I found this the most overwhelming thing before starting to plan! As if I'd somehow end up with a coordination nightmare if I hadn't done it in the "right" order.

In the end we decided on a short (6 month) engagement and approached the church and photographer first, then the registry office for the licence only. Followed by venue, dress, hair and make up, bridesmaid dresses and am just doing rh rest as I go! My family are doing the cake/flowers although I've got a lovely local florist doing my bouquet. In the end I think I naturally booked stuff in order of what was most important to me (i.e. if I can't get X will I feel ok/be able to do a back up option?)
  • Hayley
    Rockstar September 2022 Norfolk
    Hayley ·
    • Hide content
    Wedding insurance is available again? Nice. We don't have any yet as I don't think it was available. Better look again. Where did you get it?
  • S
    Savvy July 2022 Essex
    Suzanne ·
    • Hide content
    Ops! 😂

Entertainment / celebrant / registry office / photographer / venue 😂😂 not sure we’re doing this right 🤦‍♀️😂🥂
  • Hayley
    Rockstar September 2022 Norfolk
    Hayley ·
    • Hide content
    Thanks Sarah. I do think it's a good idea. A lot of money to lose!
  • B
    Beginner June 2023 Kent
    Becky ·
    • Hide content
    I love this colour! I’ve found that sage green really varies 😩 thank you for sharing this!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics