Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Curious April 2024 West Midlands

What really messes up wedding plannin

Sarah, 14 of May of 2023 at 13:17 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 3
My wedding planning was going amazing have just less than a year to go and 3 weeks ago I had a stroke great now I can't do anything left arm our of action completely sooooo frustrated

3 replies

Latest activity by Georgevow, 23 of May of 2023 at 21:47
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

I'm so sorry - what a horrible shock for you. Don't let it stress you out though - worrying about wedding planning is the last thing you need as you recuperate, and you still have loads of time to go.

Once you are feeling a bit better, there is probably a lot you can do to continue the organising while recovering. Don't be afraid to call on friends for help either. But the most important thing is to focus on your recovery - your health is far more precious than any wedding details. Get well soon x

• A
    Beginner July 2024 Bristol
    Annabel ·
    • Hide content
    Oh bless you, I had a SAH and then another stroke a month later back in Nov/Dec 2020. Roll on 3 brain operations and heart surgery I’m now ready to get married (next July- 2024, we got engaged January 2020)
    All I can say is resting is healing. You brain is gonna need a lot of sleep to heal, it all takes time. I could walk on my right leg for several weeks (was in hospital for 11 wks and intense care for just over a week) it took me a very long time to come to terms with it and get my confidence and strength back but I’m back and working part time. Still get very tired and nap a lot and go into a day dream but snap myself out. Please don’t be hard on yourself. Can you make notes/voice notes to help plan?
    Sending lots of love x
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Do you have no conscience at all? OP is going through so much right now, and you respond with a fake post so that you can sneak your little advertising link into the middle of it - that is seriously nasty. If you must spam this website, at least pick topics about which wedding dress to choose, not someone who is going through the mill with their health.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics