Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

thefuturemrsclarke
Beginner July 2010

what should i wear to breakfast the next day?

thefuturemrsclarke, 15 July, 2010 at 20:06 Posted on Planning 0 26

Any ideas? x

26 replies

Latest activity by Mrs Bass, 17 July, 2010 at 19:15
  • teeheeyoucrazyguys!
    teeheeyoucrazyguys! ·
    • Hide content

As you mean to go on....fluffy slippers, dressing gown and rollers in your hair :-P hehehehe...

xxx

• Suzie&Karl
    Beginner January 2012
    Suzie&Karl ·
    • Hide content

Pair of linens and a nice top?

• teeheeyoucrazyguys!
    teeheeyoucrazyguys! ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

thats what I wore!

• aecy
    Beginner October 2011
    aecy ·
    • Hide content

Depends what your plans are, if your traveling go comfy, if your chillaxing go casual, and if you really want to... stick your dress on again?

• Mrs Bass
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs Bass ·
    • Hide content

What an excellent question!!

my mum has mentioned that as we are staying at the venue, I'll miss out on a "going away outfit" although im not sure brides tend to get changed anyway these days!

I might use breckfast as an excuse for another new out fit!!

I am loving the idea of getting full use out of veil and tiara though!!

• Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content

I didn't put much consideration into my outfit the next day because only 8 guests were staying over at the venue and we were in a rush to get breakfast and back home. Even the journey back home was only a mile so there wasn't any point in a nice outfit. In the end we didn't even have time for a shower because the fire alarm went off at 7am so people saw me in all my glory as we were ushered outside for ages!

• Suzie&Karl
    Beginner January 2012
    Suzie&Karl ·
    • Hide content

I have always though, because mine is in the winter, wearing a nice top, pair if next jeans and a pair of proper ugg boots....something i'll reward myself with once i have lost all my weight Smiley smile

• KEBO Jewellery
    KEBO Jewellery ·
    • Hide content

What about a lovely bright maxi dress!

• queencrunchy
    queencrunchy ·
    • Hide content

I'm planning on a spa day the next day, so probably nice, comfy, casual clothes. Something loose fitting after a day in a corset!

I like the tiara idea actually, might steal that.

• mrsgreatbatch2b
    Beginner July 2012
    mrsgreatbatch2b ·
    • Hide content

My idea is to wear my tiara and a long cool maxi dress as i'll be more than likely flying out that day.

• debmci
    debmci ·
    • Hide content

Iv been thinking about the same thing! Im not til october tho, but was thinking something nice. Maybe leggings/jeggings and a nice top? you're summer so nice gladiator sandles? kindy dressy casual ifkwim!?

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

I have got "Mrs C ___ " in blue diamantes to glue onto a t-shirt... to be worn with veil and tiara...!

• mummy2hannah
    Beginner August 2011
    mummy2hannah ·
    • Hide content

Sorry I rarely come on here anymore so don't know what your plans are? Are you staying at a hotel and having breakfast there the next morning?

I'm a breakast host at a hotel, and have seen quite a few brides coming in with a diamonte's glues onto a t-shirt with 'Mrs .....' on it, like Mrs C has said! We can always tell who the bride is as their hair is the nicest, or they have their tiara still in!! So they always get the best table in the room unless they want to sit with the wedding party! xx

• ashlil
    Beginner February 2011
    ashlil ·
    • Hide content

Like Mrs C...

I have Mrs T_______ in Diamantes I'm sticking on t-shirt, probably jeans and boots as it will be winter..

but like the thought of wearing a tiara..! even if I dont have one on the day, could always wear one after

We are going on our honeymoon the day after

• aecy
    Beginner October 2011
    aecy ·
    • Hide content

I'm sure someone wore their dress... was it geordie barbie?

• Mrs Bass
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs Bass ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

oooh good idea! where did you get the diamantes from?!

• J
    Beginner
    jayarr ·
    • Hide content

Nothing special in my case..woke up around 9 or so..had brunch with in-laws..and picked out my clothes, which were declared to be too simple and therefore, rejected by the inlaws. I ended up wearing something i hated, but didn't complain..in the late afternoon, went to my parents. My whole family/relatives were gathered at my parent's, so i had dinner with them. fun fun times.

nothing special in my case..woke up around 9 or so..had brunch with in-laws..and picked out my clothes, which were declared to be too simple and therefore, rejected by the inlaws. I ended up wearing something i hated, but didn't complain..in the late afternoon, went to my parents. My whole family/relatives were gathered at my parent's, so i had dinner with them. fun fun times.
  • Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Good old fleabay!!!

• Mrs Bass
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs Bass ·
    • Hide content

Amazing! ive just been checking them out on Pure Treats, my CBM put the idea of Bride, BM, MoB dressing gowns to get ready in, I'll save a bunch if i just get the diamantes and stick them to some of Primani's finest dressing gowns!

• debmci
    debmci ·
    • Hide content

Since you mentiones this i have been thinking about it! I think I might wear nice jeans. My wedding day shoes -

and a nice top. I did buy a new one from next for honeymoon, so might wear it!

and a navy/red cardi!!

something like that anyway!! Next sale starts tomorrow morning!! I might go before work!! Smiley smile

• Mrs Bass
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs Bass ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I was eyeing those shoes up the other day for wedding shoes!!!! are they comfy!?

• debmci
    debmci ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

They are really comfy! Hence why my 2 adult BMs have now got the same shoes - 1 of them a size 3 1/2, the other a wide fitting 8! Smiley smile I think they might be in next sale so have a wee look if you can tomorrow! I saw them on the preview page in the wide-fitting variety, so Im assuming they will be reduced in the normal fit as well!

• Mrs Bass
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs Bass ·
    • Hide content

Oh id need a wide fitting pair!!

my OH is shorter thatn me so i had always planned on getting ballet pumps or fancy monsoon sandals until i saw them!!!

Im going to have to check out the sale!!!!

• debmci
    debmci ·
    • Hide content

definately cos i think they are less than half price!! (Makes me a wee bit raging, but theres no way I would have got the 3 pairs in the sale...im not that lucky!!) O just mremebered the 1st time i saw them was in my friends camera...at her sisters wedding!! She had worn them as well, and aparently said she still had them on at night when everyone else had kicked their shoes off!! I went and looked for them after i heard that!!!

• Mrs Bass
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs Bass ·
    • Hide content

Brilliant recommendation!

i didnt get a chance to go to town today but im going to try and get in tomorrow and elbow my way through the crowds!! ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics