Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

F
Beginner September 2021 Hampshire

What to do after a registry office wedding?

Frances, 20 of March of 2021 at 16:26 Posted on Planning 0 4
Hello, I am getting married in a registry office this September and need ideas as to what to do afterwards. If everyone can come to the wedding we will have about 35 people. We want a party but at this moment in time we are thinking of throwing that next year due to Covid and family members being unwell. What other options are there for after the wedding? I thought about a meal but not sure as that’s quite formal. Ideas would be gratefully received. I live in portsmouth so if anyone had any recommendations around this area that would also be great. Thanks in advance xxx

4 replies

Latest activity by Daisy, 22 of April of 2021 at 09:24
  • E
    Beginner August 2022 South East London
    Ella ·
    • Hide content
    Could you book a corner of your favourite pub? Or if it’s nice weather you could have a Prosecco picnic in the park. If you’re not feeling formal then you could also do something fun like mini golf or bowling, would definitely be memorable!
  • S
    Savvy January 2023 East London
    Stephanie ·
    • Hide content

Drink a the bandstand? Hire a cocktail maker if you can get permission, then then is a little bit of sheltering and it's covid safe?
  • A
    Curious April 2021 Illinois
    AmberP ·
    • Hide content

It's a good idea, I know a lot of people postpone the holidays because of the quarantine, but I like the idea of the bar and the cozy atmosphere. I don't like big holidays, but this would work for me. Too bad my in-laws don't agree with me.

• D
    Dedicated June 2021 Hertfordshire
    Daisy ·
    • Hide content

If someone has a big enough garden, perhaps a fun informal barbecue!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics