Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

FutureMrsWilson
Beginner January 2010

What to do with my hair? Tiaras, added length etc.. **With flash**

FutureMrsWilson, 23 April, 2011 at 12:00 Posted on Planning 0 4

OK, so last month I went from longish blonde hair to short dark brown hair. This was before any wedding plans had been thought of.
Now I'm wondering what to do with my hair for the big day? I'm keeping it dark and probably keeping it short. (Love it so much!) But there's not a great deal I can do with it as it is. Was thinking just maybe having it styled as normal and wearing an ornate side tiara? I've added a flash, any opinions would be awesome!

And this was the before.

Thank you!

4 replies

Latest activity by leni-lw!, 23 April, 2011 at 14:50
  • lisaloulou
    Beginner
    lisaloulou ·
    • Hide content

A side tiara would look lovely with short dark hair and would really stand out. IMO a sweeping fringe works best so that you have a parting rather than a fringe forward if that makes sense.

Here's a couple of models with dark hair modelling my collection to give you some ideas. The first girl had a short bob but is wearing her hair up.

There's lots of website with tons of hair ideas but I think just keeping it simple would be equally as lovely. A bride on here when I was planning had a short blonde bob and just added a tiara and she looks gorgeous, Lots more ideas for tiaras etc on here

• Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

Love your new hairstyle, it really suits you. What's your dress like and that is the main thing to co-ordinate with?

I'm thinking a side design but with the band silk wrapped to match your hair would be nice so the detail of the tiara isn't too much. So something like this perhaps

or this Here

are a few more ideas that are new designs

This is part of the Florence range and includes a double band, single band (with 3 elements and a single element) and a comb.

and something a bit more quirky

You've got so many ideas you'll be spoilt for choice but if you need any help to narrow down ideas feel free to give me a shout. I also lend tiaras out to Hitchers so you can try before you buy and so many girls are loving this as it takes away the risk of buying without knowing if it will suit.

Loads of ideas on my website (www.lynseysdesigns.co.uk and Facebook page has even more of the bespoke designs I've made in the past so that's a good place to look for inspiration www.facebook.com/lynseysdesigns1.

When it comes to the vintage inspired range I have you can pick an element and then chose how to have the band designed whether it be silk wrapped or covered in pearls, swarovski crystals or diamontes. This album shows a small selection of the choice available but it's always getting added to https://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.159736240708935.39924.138437779505448. This is a lovely element and it's a good size for shorter hair.

Any questions drop me an email ******@**************.**.** x

• Sherrie H
    Beginner
    Sherrie H ·
    • Hide content

A few ideas for short hair:

• leni-lw!
    Beginner November 2011
    leni-lw! ·
    • Hide content

I've a bob and i bought this

You voted for . Add a comment 👇