Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Rizzo
Beginner July 2011

What Type of Shoes Do You Wear?

Rizzo, 24 February, 2012 at 09:56

Posted on Off Topic Posts 38

I believe that you can tell a lot about someone by the shoes they wear. When I meet someone for the first time, I always check out their shoes. I tend to live in my DMs. I have two pairs, one are battered and the other still looks new.

I believe that you can tell a lot about someone by the shoes they wear. When I meet someone for the first time, I always check out their shoes.

I tend to live in my DMs. I have two pairs, one are battered and the other still looks new.

38 replies

• NewYearRose
    Beginner December 2012
    NewYearRose ·
    • Hide content

Converse - I live in them about 80% of the time.

It used be 90% of the time, but I find it easier to buy flat shoes now, whereas in the past I struggled. Therefore I have a few more pairs of "proper" shoes now.

• Helenia
    Beginner September 2011
    Helenia ·
    • Hide content

I wear Crocs for work ?. Comfy and wipe-clean!

Outside work, I don't usually wear shoes at home, and alternate between ballet flats and mid-heeled court shoes. I also have some battered black trainers for casual stuff. I am not really a big shoe person - too many pretty pairs have turned out to totally cripple me!

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

They are comfy- the heel isnt too bad either. The only issue I have with them is that they rub a bit on my toes but I tend to get that with peeptoe shoes anyway- I have fat feet.

Oh and they smell divine. Ive had the black ones nearly a year and they still smell lush.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics