Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

What was your favourite wedding present?

3 September, 2008 at 19:52

Posted on Off Topic Posts 33

As the title really. We got a fab present from a friends - a case with six bottles of different wines and champagnes, with little notes telling us what occasion we should drink them on! It was so lovely and thoughtful. They're getting married soon and I want to get them an equally special present...

As the title really. We got a fab present from a friends - a case with six bottles of different wines and champagnes, with little notes telling us what occasion we should drink them on! It was so lovely and thoughtful.

They're getting married soon and I want to get them an equally special present but I'm struggling for an idea. They like wine, but they have a relative who works in a wine shop and gets them good wine all the time!!

the only other idea i had was a picnic hamper with some nice champagne - the bride mentioned in passing the other day that she might buy one with their wedding money. But, is a picnic hamper a silly pressie that'll hardly be used?

So, what was your favourite present?

33 replies

• Oriana
    Beginner
    Oriana ·
    • Hide content

Edited as I stupidly forgot our fave present as it arrived before the wedding. My mum bought us a grandfather clock, something I have always wanted and it now stands in our hall.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics