Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

*Pugsley*
Beginner March 2014

What would you put in room 101?

*Pugsley*, 4 February, 2013 at 22:07

Posted on Off Topic Posts 45

I watched the TV programme yesterday and hadn't seen it for years, got me thinking.... I'd put TalkSport radio in room 101. My OH puts it on every time he goes in the bathroom, even if he's only in there a minute and the droning voice of the speakers on there is so irritating. Just sounds like silly...

I watched the TV programme yesterday and hadn't seen it for years, got me thinking....

I'd put TalkSport radio in room 101. My OH puts it on every time he goes in the bathroom, even if he's only in there a minute and the droning voice of the speakers on there is so irritating. Just sounds like silly men trying to put the sporting world to rights. Drives me crazy!

What would you put in room 101?

45 replies

• *Pugsley*
    Beginner March 2014
    *Pugsley* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I actually know someone who in almost every facebook status uses 'lol' at the end. I've got to the point where I comment on each one by saying 'well at least you can laugh about it' on what would be an otherwise moaning status. Or I just comment lol back on every other lol status! it's actually become a bit of a joke between my OH and I.

• clarehj
    Beginner April 2012
    clarehj ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It should be banned! It's like a compulsion/habit for people. I have a "friened" like that on my fb - will whine and shout on her fb, and every other sentence there is a LOL.

• *Pugsley*
    Beginner March 2014
    *Pugsley* ·
    • Hide content

I think it might be best if I just leave the door to room 101 open so we can all chuck our unwanted stuff in there.

• *Pugsley*
    Beginner March 2014
    *Pugsley* ·
    • Hide content

Yep! I'm all for a bit of geek chic but there is nothing chic about pushing the lenses out of the 3D glasses you get at the cinema and then wearing them down the pub.

• Alreadymarried
    Alreadymarried ·
    • Hide content

People that get on the bus then start faffing around for their money.

Cyclists that ride over pedestrian crossings, when the green man is there I mean.

One of my FB friends who put an 'x' between every other word.

• *Pugsley*
    Beginner March 2014
    *Pugsley* ·
    • Hide content

An 'x'?! surely that makes everything hard to read?! That's similar to the also annoying people who write like this: Hello My Name Is Bob And I Like To Use Capitals For Every Word.

• Peter
    Peter ·
    • Hide content

Drivers who signal left long before their intended exit on the roundabout.

• Pompey
    Beginner June 2012
    Pompey ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

OMG yes.

Selfish parkers

Motorcyclists

50 shades of twadle.

• mai27
    Beginner June 2016
    mai27 ·
    • Hide content

Sarah Millican

Fifty shades of grey

Pensioners who slowly wander down the street and don't let me get past.

Reality t.v.

Pop music.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics