Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

InkedDoll
VIP January 2015

What's the most outrageous thing you have ever done?

InkedDoll, 12 of December of 2014 at 11:43 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 36

As it says in the title...

I once sold a pair of my used underwear to a guy I met on Craigslist. (I was single, I hasten to add.) So I think that's mine. You? (ETA: To clarify, I don't just mean to do with sex!)

36 replies

Latest activity by InkedDoll, 19 of December of 2014 at 09:58
  • WickyWack
    Beginner July 2013
    WickyWack ·
    • Hide content

OMG! How much did he pay for your knicks? hahahha!

Hm, let me have a think and I'll get back to you!...

• InkedDoll
    VIP January 2015
    InkedDoll ·
    • Hide content

£25. That included watching me hitch up my skirt and take them off, but nothing else Smiley smile

• bliss_balloons
    bliss_balloons ·
    • Hide content

I once broken my ex-MIL window in a fit of rage (not proud). I was young and stupid at the time.

I once snuck out of my bf's house late at night and forgot my keys so spend the whole night in my freezing cold car so I didn't have to knock on the door and wake his family up.

Don't think it's particularly outrageous but I've spent the whole night at the train station in a city I didn't know a couple of times.

I had a secret affair with our lodger when I was 16.

• Chucklevision
    Beginner July 2015
    Chucklevision ·
    • Hide content

I can't take sole credit for this but my friends & i went on a long weekend at Centre parc's a few years ago and anyway we became friendly with some contractors working there and long story short we had a party in our villa which resulted security turning up. The contractors got fired!

The knickers story is hilarious and ever so slightly creepy!

• AuntieBJ
    Beginner September 2014
    AuntieBJ ·
    • Hide content

Well, I got pregnant at 17; my fourth child was a result of a one-night stand when I turned rather wild after my divorce; I've been to a naturist club a few times although I'm not sure that really counts as outrageous these days!!

I'm pretty boring really!!!!

• C
    Beginner July 2015
    celticcurl ·
    • Hide content

I went out for dinner with my married lover and his wife. I didn't think it was particularly outrageous at the time but looking back I can see it wasn't exactly my finest hour.

• L
    Beginner October 2014
    LalaC1988 ·
    • Hide content

I may have done similar let's just say there's a adult version of eBay!!! Haha

• Ali_G
    Beginner October 2012
    Ali_G ·
    • Hide content

I don't think mine is particularly outrageous but I got drunk one night, shared a bed with a bloke and a girl and the bloke and I got up to some naughty shenanigans whilst said girl was asleep.

Or at least, we thought she was asleep... I couldn't face seeing her again after that!

• Erin8
    Beginner June 2014
    Erin8 ·
    • Hide content

Sleeping with my university lecturer

Having an affair with a married man (not the lecturer!)

• InkedDoll
    VIP January 2015
    InkedDoll ·
    • Hide content

Yeah, I had a fling with a married guy too. I'm not proud of that! He actually applied for a job at my work last month - I was praying he wouldn't get it as I know he's still into me and it would have been tres awkward, and thankfully he didn't.

• C
    Beginner July 2015
    celticcurl ·
    • Hide content

Nearly 20 years on and me and the married guy still exchange xmas cards, he rings me occasionally, always remembers my birthday and when he was in my city a few years ago he took me out for dinner (no nothing happened!). He's a nice guy and I know I could still turn to him for help if I needed to. We've both moved on but still like each other as people.

• Hoddy
    Beginner July 2014
    Hoddy ·
    • Hide content

I can honestly say I feel like the picture of innocence reading all this! ?

• cinnamon009
    Beginner December 2014
    cinnamon009 ·
    • Hide content

Had an affair with my boss....who wasn't married but in a long-term relationship. Is that shocking? I was single and he did all the chasing so I'm not sure that my behaviour was shocking. He wasn't my boss by the time it became anything more than flirting.

Had sex in a disused church. It was all boarded up and it was 5am. I was drunk but should have known better. Amazed we didn't fall through the rotting floor boards! I'm most embarrassed about the fact that during the fumbling the chicken fillets in my bra (I was skinny and younger at the time) fell out and I just left them there. It's now been renovated as apartments so some workman must have thought wtf?

I'm trying to think of anything outrageous not to do with sex but failing. I guess my lower morals only kick in after vodka!

• MrsShep
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsShep ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hahaha, ^^this!

• *Pugsley*
    Beginner March 2014
    *Pugsley* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This!!

What on earth am I reading??!! Lol!!

• *J9*
    VIP March 2014
    *J9* ·
    • Hide content

Haha I'm feeling pretty innocent too!

• Pompey
    Beginner June 2012
    Pompey ·
    • Hide content

I honestly cant get my head around why anyone would sell their knickers...

• Panjita
    Beginner May 2011
    Panjita ·
    • Hide content

I once got pulled over by the police while pilled off my face. Drug driving wasn't much of a thing at the time. Makes me feel ill to think about it now, what awful things could have happened but they just let me drive away, they didn't even breathalyse me.

I got offered money to do a kiss n tell when I was 13.

I also had an affair with my married boss. We had to call off a meeting once because we had spent the previous night in a hotel taking copious amounts of coke.

• InkedDoll
    VIP January 2015
    InkedDoll ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

For money. Well, not just that, I wanted to experience sex work (albeit at the most tame end of the scale), just to be able to say that I had. It was fun and felt like a bit of a power trip, which I didn't expect. I have no regrets.

• *Pugsley*
    Beginner March 2014
    *Pugsley* ·
    • Hide content

You're a wild one Panj!

• Pompey
    Beginner June 2012
    Pompey ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Speechless.

• bliss_balloons
    bliss_balloons ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

? Wozzers.

• InkedDoll
    VIP January 2015
    InkedDoll ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Okey-doke Smiley smile

• LittleMissPanda
    Beginner October 2015
    LittleMissPanda ·
    • Hide content

I feel like the picture of innocence reading this ... man I'm boring!

The only thing I've done that I can think of is break up with someone and forget to tell them!
    They figured it out when they saw me with my new boyfriend
    And that's only outrageously mean =/
    (I hasten to add I was only 17, and spent most of my college time drunk/hungover)

x

• InkedDoll
    VIP January 2015
    InkedDoll ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

These make me look innocent! I've smoked a minimal amount of weed and done speed once, that's it. I'm a real wuss when it comes to drugs cos I know how easily I get addicted to things.

• cinnamon009
    Beginner December 2014
    cinnamon009 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Who were you 'kissing and telling' on at 13?!! Wow.

• Panjita
    Beginner May 2011
    Panjita ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It literally was only a kiss, nothing more and I can't really go in to detail on a public forum as it makes him look terrible and a bit paedo.

• spikeygoodness
    Beginner
    spikeygoodness ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Im intrigued! Though at 13 if he was an adult even just a kiss is a little bit paedo no?

• Panjita
    Beginner May 2011
    Panjita ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yeah I guess. The rest of the story makes him sound worse, although I looked older than 13. I can't make excuses for him though, he knew how old I was.

• L
    Beginner October 2014
    LalaC1988 ·
    • Hide content

My logic was if a guy is prepared to give me money then I'll take it haha I was a student at the time and I got quite a bit from it! Haha

• Ali_G
    Beginner October 2012
    Ali_G ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

?

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

Shagged my exes housemate just to spite him. His face was a picture when I was in the kitchen having a cup of tea in the morning.

There's loads tbh, that's the first that comes to mind. I had a very mispent youth

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics