Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kat44
Beginner August 2011

What's the worst behaviour / etiquette you've seen at a wedding / preparations?

Kat44, 21 of January of 2011 at 20:05

Posted on Planning 37

Well, the title says it all, what's the worst thing you've witnessed at a wedding or worst behaviour pre or post wedding?! Is it not sending thank you cards or a guest turning up in full on white dress, share your horrors ?

Well, the title says it all, what's the worst thing you've witnessed at a wedding or worst behaviour pre or post wedding?!

Is it not sending thank you cards or a guest turning up in full on white dress, share your horrors ?

37 replies

• Kat44
    Beginner August 2011
    Kat44 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

WSS !! ?

I can't believe that!! But you know what, kudos to the groom for having the balls to do that to them both. poor bloke

• SarinaCain
    Beginner March 2011
    SarinaCain ·
    • Hide content

I wonder if he found out before the ceremony or after?

Surely you wouldnt get married knowing that your fiance is cheating on you?

Poor guy.

• Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content

From speaking to him afterwards, my dad found he was told on the wedding morning when someone from the bridal party wanted him to know what he was getting himself into. He thought he could deal with it and move on and so went through with the marriage, but then realised at the reception that he couldn't and so came out with it in the speech. None of his family/groomsmen knew until he announced it and he hadn't discussed it with his bride.

I asked dad if he had any financial incentive to go through with the wedding, apparently not.

• SaSaSi
    Beginner July 2012
    SaSaSi ·
    • Hide content

I think the worst thing Ive seen is a guest change from a demure pretty dress into something that wouldnt have looked out of place in a sex shop for the evening do- red, cut outs everywhere, seious boob clevage...and at the end of the nite she had a male underneath on one of the sofa's - which we only knew becasue of the 4 legs! Everyone laughed but i'd be mortified if it was my wedding!
    Another thing really annoys me is people not being appropriately dressed - at this same wedding there was a girl in a denim mini & demin jacket - she was 19 & it was a church ceremony.

And at a family wedding last year my aunt put my 9 year old cousin in trainers - shes married to my mums brother & because it wasnt a wedding from her family she didnt make any effort - so im lookin forward to seeing how much effort she puts in at mine!

• CupcakeQueen
    Beginner January 2011
    CupcakeQueen ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Do you know what happened after he left??

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics