Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

BridalButterfly2012
Beginner June 2012

What's your wedding day perfume?

BridalButterfly2012, 1 of February of 2012 at 19:30 Posted on Planning 1 85

I have a few in mind and can't quite decide what to go for. Ate the moment i have a top 4 these are

1)YSL Elle

2)Armarni code

3) Jimmy Choo

4) Chanel chance

What are you all having? Do the above seem too strong smelling for wedding day bridal perfume?

85 replies

Latest activity by Benbenlol, 31 of March of 2023 at 10:06
  • B
    Beginner June 2012
    blushing_bride ·
    • Hide content

I absolutely love Coco Chanel - Mademoiselle x

• Vee Tee
    Beginner April 2012
    Vee Tee ·
    • Hide content

The only one i have smelled of those is chanel chance, love it.

i am going to wear white gardenia petals by illuminum.

its what kate middleton wore for her april wedding and when i read the description of the scent i knew it would be perfect.

• K
    Beginner June 2012
    kfair ·
    • Hide content

I'll be wearing dkny woman, its the first perfume oh ever bought me and he always buys me some every year. ?

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

I wore Diesel Fuel for Life... lovely lace covered bottle...

Which reminds me I need to buy some more!! ?

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content

Chanel Chance is one I often wear so will either be that or Ralph Lauren Romance. I don't want to smell different for some reason!

• BridalButterfly2012
    Beginner June 2012
    BridalButterfly2012 ·
    • Hide content

I agree i don't want to smell different to what i usually wear i also love stella too. My OH always buys me armani code and it lasts on your skin for ages and that is what i want my wedding day perfume to do so i don't have to keep spraying it on all day just so it can still be smelt. Thanks for all your replies i have only heard of a few of them but i am thinking of going shopping in april for a few smells and samples to help me decide one.

• pandorasbox
    Beginner August 2012
    pandorasbox ·
    • Hide content

I haven't really thought about this. Good question! Thanks OP for reminding me Smiley smile I usually wear alien or hugo boss deep red, neither of which are actually 'day' perfumes. Someone gave me a Boots voucher so maybe I need to go off and get something nice and new!

• Barefoot
    Beginner August 2012
    Barefoot ·
    • Hide content

Pretty sure it will be Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb. Spent ages last time I passed through duty free with OH trying different ones and seeing which he loved too!

• Sparkly Bride
    Beginner August 2012
    Sparkly Bride ·
    • Hide content

Chanel chance is the best perfume I have ever had. Used it for years and never go off it. Might buy the moisturiser for my wedding day.

• Jonesey
    Beginner June 2012
    Jonesey ·
    • Hide content

Probably Marc Jacobs Daisy as it's lovely and summery although I may change my mind nearer the time!

• Bittersweet
    Beginner June 2012
    Bittersweet ·
    • Hide content

I'll being wearing Daisy by marc Jacobs. Have got the shower gel and moisturiser to use too.

• tonileehall
    Beginner August 2012
    tonileehall ·
    • Hide content

I will be wearing Midgley, by Toni Hall ? - Midgley being what I will be once I am married

I made my very own perfume, designed the bottle and box etc and I love the smell. Just thought it was extremley uniquet

• vintagedreams
    Beginner August 2013
    vintagedreams ·
    • Hide content

I will be wearing True Religion by True Religion. It is the prefume I got given by my fiance when he proposed (my fiance spelt out will you marry me using letters from the different presents in a letter to santa style list)

• *sweetpea*
    Beginner July 2012
    *sweetpea* ·
    • Hide content

I luuuurve Chanel Chance too but read recently that you should choose a perfume that you don't normally wear as the smell will forever more conjure up memories of your big day. Interesting theory and one I might try!

• sarahb3426
    Beginner June 2012
    sarahb3426 ·
    • Hide content

Am wearing "Marry Me" by Lanvin x

• jojo2
    Beginner June 2012
    jojo2 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I love this fragrance too!

I wear Jimmy Choo daily and they have bought out a new Jimmy Choo EDT so it isn't so strong.

My sister wore Jo malone and it was so fresh and light, I think I may have to get tesing some new perfumes and buy one especially for the day.

• BridalButterfly2012
    Beginner June 2012
    BridalButterfly2012 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Your welcome :0) I was just sat here with my list of things i still need for me on the day and perfume is one of them. I think i am going to try and be crafty and ask for the one i want for my birthday ( is in may so month before the wedding) and then i can put it away to use on my wedding an take away on Honeymoon too.

I am so glad this post has been interesting and of some use. Just though it is a nice idea to get ideas of what other people are havin.

• BridalButterfly2012
    Beginner June 2012
    BridalButterfly2012 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I do love this perfume but agree it is pretty strong hence the reason i have posted for ideas as i want a perfume that will last from leaving the house until i arrive at the evening reception where i can top it up if needed but i don't want it to be overpowering.

Will have to make a little list of all the ones mentioned and go smell them all lol :0)

• Banana88
    Beginner May 2012
    Banana88 ·
    • Hide content

I'll either be wearing Armani Diamonds or Anna Sui Dreams I 'think'. Time to change my mind yet!

• S
    Beginner April 2012
    Starbuck13 ·
    • Hide content

Madmoiselle from Chanel....?

• D
    Beginner September 2012
    Delilah26 ·
    • Hide content

Jimmy Choo. Gorgeous clean lovely smell.

• Kriek
    Beginner December 2012
    Kriek ·
    • Hide content

I just got D&G The One and it is gorgeous!

Coco Mademoiselle is my favourite but I fancy something different but classic on my wedding day so it will always be my 'wedding perfume'

• Charlie-Lou
    Beginner June 2012
    Charlie-Lou ·
    • Hide content

Issey Miyake for me, i find it lasts all day!

• K
    Beginner February 2014
    kyla25 ·
    • Hide content

I usually wear armani diamonds....but my 1st perfume h2b bought me was armani code so may wear that one, or cool waters (my hol pefume) just cuz it smells so fresh and may bring back memories of our 1st hol 2getha xxxx

• winniety
    Beginner January 2015
    winniety ·
    • Hide content

?I never use the top 4 before

but i know wedding day is the most important day in our life

so you could choose one that you love in the frist?

• sal.san
    Beginner December 2011
    sal.san ·
    • Hide content

I wanted to wear Chanel Chance but couldnt find the shower gel and moisturiser to go with it. Ended up with Emporio Armani She with shower gel, moisturiser and perfume! Love it!

• Mellow_Yellow
    Beginner May 2012
    Mellow_Yellow ·
    • Hide content

I'll be wearing Euphoria by Calvin Klein

• BertB
    Beginner July 2013
    BertB ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This, its mine and OH's fav

• ebony_rose
    Genius
    ebony_rose ·
    • Hide content

Armani - Diamonds

• Knees
    VIP August 2012
    Knees ·
    • Hide content

Marc Jacobs Daisy for me too.

We're getting married in Australia and I bought this just before our first trip to Australia 4 years ago. I haven't worn it since and it always reminds me of that first trip. I had the box set for Christmas and am keeping it locked away until the wedding!

• JennyH10
    Beginner May 2013
    JennyH10 ·
    • Hide content

^^ I love this!!

• M
    Beginner July 2012
    Mrswebb2b ·
    • Hide content

Ive got Chanel Chance Eau De Tendre, its a new one as i wanted to have a unique smell that will forever remind me of our weddding day.

I wear so many perfume i have about 10 so dont have one particular familiar 'smell'

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics