Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

BridalButterfly2012
Beginner June 2012

What's your wedding day perfume?

BridalButterfly2012, 1 of February of 2012 at 19:30

Posted on Planning 85

I have a few in mind and can't quite decide what to go for. Ate the moment i have a top 4 these are 1)YSL Elle 2)Armarni code 3) Jimmy Choo 4) Chanel chance What are you all having? Do the above seem too strong smelling for wedding day bridal perfume?

I have a few in mind and can't quite decide what to go for. Ate the moment i have a top 4 these are

1)YSL Elle

2)Armarni code

3) Jimmy Choo

4) Chanel chance

What are you all having? Do the above seem too strong smelling for wedding day bridal perfume?

85 replies

• Mrs.P.To.Be
    Beginner March 2013
    Mrs.P.To.Be ·
    • Hide content

Bought mine last week - cherry blossom from L'occitane. It's BEAUTIFUL!

• 2b_MrsB
    Beginner June 2013
    2b_MrsB ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This is my intention but the bottle I have as weirdly disappeared so a full search of every handbag I own is in order, failing this I'll be drop some massive hints to the OH and kids about in the run up to my birthday.

• Unlikley Bride
    Rockstar July 2013
    Unlikley Bride ·
    • Hide content

Smooth. I LIKE.

• Mrspetal
    Beginner February 2014
    Mrspetal ·
    • Hide content

Out of them four I would go for Chanel chance.

on our day I will have sensi by Giorgio Armani.

its not cheap but out of all the ones I've got it's my favorite.

• minimorecambe
    Beginner August 2013
    minimorecambe ·
    • Hide content

I will probably wear Anna Sui - Sui Dreams.

I don't really like floral scents. I usually wear Ghost Original

• G
    Beginner March 2014
    Germanbride ·
    • Hide content

We are getting each other a new perfume as a wedding present, so mine will be a complete surprise. I just need to drop enough hints nearer the time Smiley smile)

• mrs o-)
    Beginner August 2013
    mrs o-) ·
    • Hide content

I bought my self a little present before christmas after someone gave me a sample and fell inlove with it its cartier baiser vole its quite expensive so was saving it for very special occasions and now i have the perfect occasion to wear it xxx

• Lindsay31513
    Beginner May 2013
    Lindsay31513 ·
    • Hide content

I'm going for something I e never worn before as I think smells remind you of a certain time in your life and I want to create a new scent memory for my wedding day. I'm actually going for something quite subtle; Estée Lauder sensuous nude. Ask any of my friends what smell reminds them of me and they'll say Alien. I usually wear strong perfumes, currently Angel and it reminds me of the time I met H2b in town when I was 17 years old! Smiley smile also Jo Malone pomegranate noir but find that's more of a wintery smell so no good for my may wedding xx

• 2013_Bride_
    Beginner August 2013
    2013_Bride_ ·
    • Hide content

Viktor & Rolf - Flower Bomb

• Gurzle
    Beginner April 2013
    Gurzle ·
    • Hide content

I always always wear Chanel No 5 and it is my ultimate favourite; but when I was out shopping with my mum a few weeks ago I popped into Jo Malone (you don't get many of these, and I thought I might as well take advantage) and picked up vanilla and anise cologne with a view to wearing that. I think I'd like to smell different on the day. When my best friend got married and I was a bridesmaid, she borrowed my perfume on the day, and every time she smelt it afterwards she said it really took her back to that morning, which I thought was lovely.

• C
    Beginner January 2012
    ckelly10 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for the reply Smiley smile I know it smells so pretty and I think it would be perfect for my big day. I think you should treat yourself Smiley winking x

• B
    Beginner June 2014
    Babbo ·
    • Hide content

I think I may wear Gucci Rush i love the smell, it lasts on my skin for ages and doesnt give me a headache ;-)

• Purple*Sparkles
    Beginner June 2013
    Purple*Sparkles ·
    • Hide content

It's my birthday next week and my mum is buying me Dior - J'adore, which I have fallen in love with! I will then get the shower gel and moisturiser to match. I just have to keep my hands off it until my wedding in June!!!

• V
    Beginner September 2013
    Vix7913 ·
    • Hide content

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue, it is the only perfume I have consistently kept coming back to since I was about 16!

• littlecathy
    Beginner August 2013
    littlecathy ·
    • Hide content

This has becaome my new obssession!

I have LOADS of perfumes that I use regularly, with Noa by Cacherel being my signature daytime perfume and Chloe being my 'going out' perfume. I also wear Ghost, Flora Gucci, Eau de Chloe,Ralph Lauren Romance, L'Occitaine Cherry Blossom, Hugo Boss Sunset Orange and Stella. I wanted a different smell too and as I travel A LOT, every time I go through duty free I spray one and if it lasts the whole 7 hour flight, it goes in the running. I also don't want to smell like anyone else...

I've tried:

L.I.L.Y by Stella McCartney (lovely to start with, doesn't last)

Dahlia Noir by Givency (again, doesn't last)

All Chanel (which all last really well BUT my friend wears Madamoiselle which is my favourite, my stepmum wears No 5, and another friend wears Chance)

Daisy by Marc Jacobs (my mum wears it)

See by Chloe (my current favourite but it doesn't last too well - hoping I can find the shower gel and moisturiser but it's new and not many places have it...)

I am in a pickle... and a bit annoyed at myself for caring so much! ? This is about the only thing I've stressed about... saddo.

• littlecathy
    Beginner August 2013
    littlecathy ·
    • Hide content

Why isn't my countdown showing as a countdown?

Have I put it in the wrong place? Sorry...

• C
    Beginner November 2013
    cath4512 ·
    • Hide content

I also have a few to choose from. I wear perfume according to my mood so its hard to decide.

1) Chloe

2) Daisy.Marc Jacobs

3) Versace Bright Crystal

4) Armani Diamonds

Im getting married overseas so Im not taking them all, I will need to choose before I go lol.

• trikys_jenny
    Beginner September 2013
    trikys_jenny ·
    • Hide content

I will have to go for old faithful Beautiful by Estee Lauder. I know it will last all day and my H2B loves it.

• Elixia
    Beginner March 2014
    Elixia ·
    • Hide content

I hardly wear perfume so i have 2 different bottle of perfume left ... I'll choosing between those two Smiley winking

• F
    North Yorkshire
    FrankReebig ·
    • Hide content

I absolutely love Coco Chanel - Mademoiselle and Inis

• B
    Beginner March 2024 New York
    Benbenlol ·
    • Hide content

I like Chanel Chance. Thank you for the info guys!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics