Hi everyone,
I had planned to go dress shopping in the first weekend of October, we get married in June 2023 and thought that was plenty of time. I then googled and started reading that some dresses from boutiques can take 6-9 months to arrive and even if it is 6 then you need a couple of months to do alterations.
Have I been naive booking for October? Do I need to realistically go sooner? Also what does the policy tend to be on buying, do you pay outright for the whole dress or it is a deposit?
Thank you x
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Wedding Fashion
25 Wedding After Party Dresses Perfect for Dancing All Night...
From short and sparkly to sleek and elegant, these 25 wedding after party...
Wedding Fashion
15 Beautiful Basque Waist Wedding Dresses
Looking for a basque waist wedding dress? Or curious as to why they're trending...
Wedding Fashion
Wedding Dress Bustle 101: What is a Bustle & How to Bustle a...
Everything you need to know about wedding dress bustles, including what they...