Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner November 2022 Greater Manchester

Where are you getting bridesmaid dresses from?

Lucy, 7 of November of 2020 at 10:21 Posted on Planning 0 7

Hi everyone! I'm recently engaged and trying to get an idea of all the elements I need to consider. One thing I'm a bit stuck on so far is bridesmaid dresses. Where do others usually get them from? I'll be having about 3 bridesmaids, all in the same colour but possibly different styles. I just have no idea where to start!

Thanks x

7 replies

Latest activity by Dany, 11 of November of 2020 at 12:56
  • Charlotte
    Dedicated February 2022 South East London
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    David’s bridal is great if you want traditional bridesmaid dresses. Rewritten is a great more indy option for something a bit more contemporary. Depends on your budget too though. Lots of people like the Two Birds tie ones and there are lots of knock offs available if prices are too steep.
  • April21Bride
    Rockstar July 2021 West London
    April21Bride ·
    • Hide content
    Depends on your budget. I got mine from the Oasis sale- they are floor length and mint green.
    I wanted beautiful dresses that my 3 bridesmaids could wear again as as conscious every time I’ve been a bridesmaid I’ve been left with a dress I’ll never wear again but feel bad about throwing them away.
  • HotDiggityDamn83
    Savvy August 2021 Cardiff
    HotDiggityDamn83 ·
    • Hide content

Same style just in different colours - from Vivienne of Holloway.

• K
    Beginner February 2022 South East London
    Kirsty ·
    • Hide content

I got mine from JJs House. They're good quality and there's loads of colours and styles to choose from. They're also not mega expensive. Only downside is they do take a while to arrive as they make them to order and you also don't have a huge window to return them (so have to coordinate a try on session with your bridesmaids!)

• E
    Curious July 2021 Hertfordshire
    ExpensiveGreenCakes49831 ·
    • Hide content
    I got mine from Rewritten, luckily in the sample sale!

However, they’re dresses are amazing as they make different styles in the same fabric, so you can mix and match. I really wanted this for my bridesmaids as I want them to feel amazing and like their dress.
  • H
    Beginner July 2021 South East London
    Hollie ·
    • Hide content
    I’m getting them from rewritten
  • D
    Missouri
    Dany ·
    • Hide content

You want might to check their site www.wearerewritten.com. Good luck looking!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics