Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
South West London

Where can I find work for wedding entertainment?

EntertainersWorldwide, 13 of March of 2020 at 16:27 Posted on Planning 0 1

I thought I'd ask the community where you have looked at types of entertainment to book for your wedding? I would like to get more enquiries (I am a singer) but when I see the sheer volume of performers listed as wedding suppliers and vendors on the big wedding portals it makes me wonder if there are better ways to promote myself.

You can search for entertainers available but why not try to find "entertainers wanted" by placing essentially job listings for entertainers online and see who responds?

I would expect that many entertainers trying to find more work are more than happy to send over details and discuss availability and prices.

Where have you searched to find entertainers?

1 replies

Latest activity by EntertainersWorldwide, 14 of March of 2020 at 13:34
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

My local town has a Community Page on Facebook, and I've noticed that this is where people tend to go to ask for recommendations - I haven't done any searches for entertainment myself, as we're not having any, but if you are wanting more bookings, I would suggest a) having a Facebook page if you haven't already and b) joining any community pages in your area, so you can keep an eye on requests.

• E
    South West London
    EntertainersWorldwide ·
    • Hide content

Great ideas - keep local and check out credible recommendations - thanks

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics