Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

T
Beginner August 2011

Where can I get cheap white wedding invites & evening invites/evening invites in packs?

tressls, 22 March, 2011 at 09:24 Posted on Planning 0 6

I am after about 20 wedding/evening invites and about 50-60 evening only invites. I have purple and white as a colour scheme but can't find any personalised ones cheap enough, and the cheapo packs aren't really my thing (with the pre printed pictures of cakes etc on).

I wondered where I can get plain white good quality card- preferably pre printed, that I can decorate myself? I am on a very tight budget! I would just buy white card but I think I will end up ballsing it up if trying to write that many invites in fancy writing and it wouldl ook a mess anyway.

Ideas welcome- tried eBay.

x

6 replies

Latest activity by ted, 22 March, 2011 at 13:47
  • Red Baroness
    Beginner July 2012
    Red Baroness ·
    • Hide content

What sort of price per invite are you talking about here? I have seen some really nice handmade invites on ebay for about £1.20-£1.50 each.

• L
    Beginner April 2011
    loopyjennie ·
    • Hide content

Ebay wouldl be your best bet..

• Inspire Me Designs
    Inspire Me Designs ·
    • Hide content

Hi

I can help.

Please do get in touch at *******@****************.**.** and we can have a chat. I can work to VERY tight budgets with out a problem while still getting what you want.

Nat

• K
    Beginner May 2011
    kaz9274 ·
    • Hide content

Http://homeshopping.24studio.co.uk/search/wedding%20invitations

Have a look here and you can have them personalized for free, good luck x

• Kooks
    Beginner September 2011
    Kooks ·
    • Hide content

Have you looked on viataprint?

• ted
    Beginner June 2011
    ted ·
    • Hide content

Have you looked on Vistaprint? If you mock up an order, register with them (it's free) and save it, then close down. Wait about three days and they'll email you with free offers, and you'll only have to pay the postage. Then when they arrive, add whatever you like!

these all say thank you, but you can put whatever wording you like:

http://www.vistaprint.co.uk/folded-note-cards/personal-family/gallery.aspx?pg=44&keywords=purple&page=1&pagesize=24&pf_id=236&preid=3&xnav=search

I've used them for my invites and gots lots of compliments!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics