I have designed my table names and I had originally intended to print them myself but the card I bought is too thick for the printer. So now I'm looking to get them printed elsewhere, but does anyone have any suggestions where I can do this? I tried printed.com but they want over £30 which seems a bit much for 11 A6 cards.
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Planning Essentials
Why Serpentine Wedding Tables Are Trending & How to Style...
Discover what serpentine wedding tables are, why they’re trending, and how to...
Planning Essentials
50 Bridesmaid Group Chat Names, Introduction Ideas & Advice
From cute and funny names to the essential dos and don’ts of posting, here’s...
Planning Essentials
100 Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend to Get to Know Her...
From deep and thought-provoking questions about love to what you do that turns...