Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Karen84
Beginner July 2016

Where can I get table names printed?

Karen84, 15 of June of 2016 at 09:45 Posted on Planning 1 9

I have designed my table names and I had originally intended to print them myself but the card I bought is too thick for the printer. So now I'm looking to get them printed elsewhere, but does anyone have any suggestions where I can do this? I tried printed.com but they want over £30 which seems a bit much for 11 A6 cards.

9 replies

Latest activity by Daniela, 27 of January of 2021 at 23:30
  • TrixieSaurus
    Beginner August 2016
    TrixieSaurus ·
    • Hide content

I made table numbers for my friend's wedding, almost knackered the printer trying to put the card through! I ended up printing them off on paper, then cutting the paper to size and sticking it onto the card. They came out great and she was really happy with them Smiley smile

will see if i can attach a pic...

• TrixieSaurus
    Beginner August 2016
    TrixieSaurus ·
    • Hide content

Ok - for some reason I can't upload pics from my phone Smiley sad tried on Safari and Chrome with no luck.. sorry!

• M
    Beginner August 2016
    Mrs-Riley ·
    • Hide content

I printed all my card things at work... ?

I like the PP posters idea, but you could try just walking in to independent print shops in your area? Would probably be cheaper if you can hand over the card you already have. Or maybe even a library, with the proper printers? They would only charge about 20p for ink per page.

• G
    Beginner August 2016
    GeorgeBee88 ·
    • Hide content

Try https://www.doxdirect.com/ - I used them for my invites and RSVP cards - very reasonably priced, quick and good quality!

• Karen84
    Beginner July 2016
    Karen84 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks, I may have to revert to this if I can't get it done elsewhere. I'm not very creative though so I don't want to mess it up and have it looking too pathetic.

• Karen84
    Beginner July 2016
    Karen84 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks, I will take a look!

• T
    Beginner
    Teal ·
    • Hide content

What about printing onto a large sticker & put that on the card? You can buy A4 sized sheets where the whole sheet or 1/2, 1/4 etc of the page are stickers. would save fiddling with gluing paper on.

Or, get large stickers printed from vistaprint.

Have you tried a stationers?

• Johan
    Beginner September 2020 East Central London
    Johan ·
    • Hide content

We are providing Printing Online Service Contact us for getting table names printed

• Daniela
    Beginner June 2021 Argyll
    Daniela ·
    • Hide content

I got my invites and stationary from http://thesavethedatepeople.co.uk/ they are brilliant, chose everything online. they send you the samples and if you ok them they print and send them to you. Hassle free and amazing experience, and they were cheap and of high quality

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics