Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sarah-March-2013
Beginner March 2013

Where could we get married abroad for 3k (family of 4)?

Sarah-March-2013, 13 of November of 2012 at 02:48 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 3

Hiya,

just posted on wedding planning before I thought to look here for advice. We have a big wedding planned for 30th March but have just unexpectedly lost 5k of our budget, so I'm now thinking maybe the thing to do is just go away and still try to get married that day.

We don't have a lot of money, though and would need everything done for 3k. So flights, accomodation, wedding, food, spending money for us and our 2 children.

Is this doable, and where could we go? Thanks.

3 replies

Latest activity by Vikki2233, 1 of January of 2013 at 20:19
  • *PinkBerry*
    Beginner September 2013
    *PinkBerry* ·
    • Hide content

Greece?

I am using tsilivi travel - getting married in Zante.

I think for the wedding day its £3k but thats for 24 people, so that would be alot less for four, worth a look I guess? Smiley laugh

x

• Louby1404
    Beginner June 2013
    Louby1404 ·
    • Hide content

Hiya,

I'm getting married in Rhodes next June and using Margarita at weddings-rhodes.com. There basic package is under £1000 and there are some beautiful venues to choose from. You can get some great all inc. deals for your family too. The legal costs are quite high (approx. £500) but I think you could have a lovely wedding in your budget there.

Good luck!! xxx

• J
    Beginner September 2014
    Josssh ·
    • Hide content

What about Italy?

I'm going to get married in Italy next year. We always wanted to get married in Italy: charming venues, wonderful landscape, leisure facilities, great food and wine...cheap flights from UK Smiley winking
    Our wedding planner, Danila from Dama Wedding, has great recommendations about different resorts and properties and really helped us understand where we would achieve the best overall value for our guests and within our budget.

• V
    Beginner May 2014
    Vikki2233 ·
    • Hide content

My brother just got married n Pefkos in Rhodes and it was beautiful. They stayed at the Island Blue hotel, had their ceremony on the veranda over looking the sea and their reception in a beautiful function room on the resort. Their wedding planner was very helpful and they booked the ceremony and reception directly through her as it was much cheaper than going through the travel agent.

Good luck

V. X

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics