Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner

Where did you buy your dye-able shoes?

Helen *Instant Forever*, 26 October, 2009 at 19:32 Posted on Planning 0 5

My SIL is sitting here beside me (I'm her MOH) and we're talking about her wedding plans for next August. one of the items on her to do list is buying some dye-able shoes - her dress is ivory with a grape coloured sash and she'd like her shoes to match the sash. Can you recommend anywhere to buy these items (and get them dyed?)

5 replies

Latest activity by bridetobehaha, 27 October, 2009 at 12:54
  • teeheeyoucrazyguys!
    teeheeyoucrazyguys! ·
    • Hide content

Rainbow shoes are the best shoes for dying.... i cant recall if they offer the dye service too but i think so. Theres usually an advert in one of the wedding mags. Most shoes are dyeable but be wary if they have high polyester content, embellishements or shoes which might have a lot of glue wont dye... try rainbow for starters.

• lizzyleek
    Beginner October 2010
    lizzyleek ·
    • Hide content

Hi I was at a wedding fair on Sunday and there was a website called www.elegantsteps.co.uk The shoes they had on the stall were gorgeous and can be dyed any colour and shade! They also have a shop in Wirral. Hope this helps I think I will be going to them also.

Good Luck

x

• Sherrie H
    Beginner
    Sherrie H ·
    • Hide content
  • Weather Girl
    Beginner October 2009
    Weather Girl ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I can recommend them as that's where I ordered my shoes from. Although I didn't have them dyed I do know that they offer that service.

HTH.

• H
    Beginner
    Helen *Instant Forever* ·
    • Hide content

Cheers ladies, will pass those details on.

• B
    Beginner January 2010
    bridetobehaha ·
    • Hide content

Hi, I have just bought my wedding shoes from John lewis in Bristol, they are Rainbow Club "Masy " shoes and can be dyed any colour by Rainbow ( at John Lewis) they have several styles to suit most budgets, they even had them dyed in different colours to show you the effect.

Hope this helps

Bridetobehaha?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics