Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

SecretSquirrel123
Beginner August 2012

Where did you get your Flower Girl dresses?

SecretSquirrel123, 7 of May of 2012 at 10:06 Posted on Planning 0 44

Hi All,

I'm having a nightmare trying to find flower girl dresses Smiley sad I saw some beautiful ones in Monsoon and before I knew it they were sold out - I'm kicking myself for not buying them there and then!

The girls are aged 2 and 3 and the older bridesmaids will be wearing dusky pink, so I'm going to need dusky pink or ivory for the little ones really. I've looked in Monsoon, BHS and Debenhams but not having much luck. Where did you guys get yours from? Flashes welcome! Smiley smile

44 replies

Latest activity by Ruralinner, 17 of January of 2022 at 07:50
  • Michelle772012
    Beginner July 2012
    Michelle772012 ·
    • Hide content

i bought these from ebay via hong kong £11.99 each and they are beautiful the front bow is detatchable and mine will not be wearing it on the day as the back has a tie ivory sash so doesnt need it, i went for these purely because i have 4 flower girls age range 15months to 4 yrs and i couldn't justify spending loads as we are on a tight budget, everyone who has seen the dress cant believe thats all i paid and i think they did them in other colours x

• Hawk
    Beginner September 2012
    Hawk ·
    • Hide content

I don't have a flower girl but my SIL is getting married next month and bought her flower girl dress from John Lewis.

• ESW
    Beginner September 2012
    ESW ·
    • Hide content

I got mine from Ebay but they are oginally from BHS last seasons, all brand new and three of them, was lucky I guess.

John Lewis have nice ones?

• CharleeA
    Beginner April 2013
    CharleeA ·
    • Hide content

I got mine from debenhams - tigerlily dress x

• 2b_MrsB
    Beginner June 2013
    2b_MrsB ·
    • Hide content

I'm not at the FG dress buying point yet, but I seen someone buying some lovely ones in TK-Maxx a few weeks ago.

• L
    Beginner April 2013
    laura9889 ·
    • Hide content

These aRe mine changing sash to ivory tho

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_248020501785_-1?breadcrumb=Home%7EKids

• D
    Beginner May 2012
    dlees81 ·
    • Hide content

Monsoon:

(sorry for big flash)

• charlottelucy
    Beginner August 2012
    charlottelucy ·
    • Hide content

Got mine in john lewis x

• leni-lw!
    Beginner November 2011
    leni-lw! ·
    • Hide content

Debenhams a pierce II fionda ones- i think they were £40 ish cant remember Smiley smile

• teapotty
    Beginner October 2013
    teapotty ·
    • Hide content

Dhughes, they are gorgeous!!!

• SecretSquirrel123
    Beginner August 2012
    SecretSquirrel123 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for all the replies everyone! dhughes81 I have been looking at that one as it looks really nice and comfortable especially if its a hot day (hope so!)

This is the one I originally had my heart set on - I cant seem to find anything else like it Smiley sad

• Blonde Viki
    Beginner July 2012
    Blonde Viki ·
    • Hide content

From www.taralee.co.uk

• Vee Tee
    Beginner April 2012
    Vee Tee ·
    • Hide content

Mine were Debenhams Pearce II Fionda ones as well but were the dearer £60 ones ~(well MIL was paying and my neices just fell in LOVE with themselves in it!)

Can never resist a flash..

• Jules73
    Beginner August 2012
    Jules73 ·
    • Hide content

My flowergirl dresses are Estella by Monsoon got them in January sale ?

• P
    Beginner September 2012
    Pikachu74 ·
    • Hide content

I got my daughters (8 & 12) dresses from Ebay, they said they were from Hong Kong & they arrived within 3 days, they did all sizes from 3 upwards. I'm really pleased with them ?

Apologies for big pic!

Rach x

• D
    Beginner May 2012
    dlees81 ·
    • Hide content

Have you looked at Monsoon online? Most stuff in store is online too. Or you could show staff the picture and see if they could source them from another store?

I know what it's like once you set your heart on something.

But yes mine is a really good fit, and although it's fully lined it has some 'give' around the top, which is good for little wrigglers! And I love the shape of it. I found the more organza skirts fell less fully than this one.

• HLT
    Beginner August 2012
    HLT ·
    • Hide content

I struggled too as I couldn't find anything in our colour scheme. We decided to go for these for the two smaller girls (3 and 10) and we bought some fabric in our colour to make matching sashes. The sash on this dress threads through hoops so cam be easily replaced so could be an option for you? http://www.johnlewis.com/171167/Product.aspx

• R
    Beginner June 2012
    Randomsabreur ·
    • Hide content

John Lewis - the the fairy dress - was the winner for me - their ivory was the best for the ivory of my dress.

• *Funky*
    Beginner January 2001
    *Funky* ·
    • Hide content

Jayne Copeland

• sugarbox
    Beginner December 2012
    sugarbox ·
    • Hide content

I think you can find flower girl dresses online,its a good way to get dresses.You can try http://www.zarabridal.com/wholesale-flower-girl-dresses-c7/there are lots of flower girl dresses you can choose and hope you can find a dress you like from here.Good luck for you.

• A
    Beginner September 2012
    amanda66 ·
    • Hide content

We got my daughters dress from e-bay - tried to flash but it's not working Smiley sad

It's from eBay, (from hong-kong) Arrived in about 10 days and it's gorgeous.

I'm having my auntie (dress maker) build a hoop into the underskirt as it's very puffy on the bottom and a little bit long for my daughter.

• A
    Beginner September 2012
    amanda66 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Here we go:

• *porsche*
    Beginner January 2001
    *porsche* ·
    • Hide content

Got mine from peridress.co.uk, absolutely love them, saved over £170 on the originals too.

• *AJS*
    Beginner December 2012
    *AJS* ·
    • Hide content

Mine are from BHS.....

• Kili
    Beginner June 2012
    Kili ·
    • Hide content

I'm getting mine from next: https://www.next.co.uk/children/bridesmaid-shop

• UnionJackDream
    Beginner March 2016
    UnionJackDream ·
    • Hide content

Michelle772012 have you recieved these dresses I found them on ebay too in a different colour, were you happy with them?

xx

• grace1974
    grace1974 ·
    • Hide content

Hello, please check http;//www.a5weddingsandoccassions.co.uk. We have fantastic Flower girl dresses. The prices are quite reasonable as well.

• J
    Beginner April 2013
    JanetJones ·
    • Hide content

Dusky Pink Flower girl dresses - John Lewis £65

https://www.johnlewis.com/john-lewis-girl-lace-dress-dusty-pink/p360449

You can't go wrong with John Lewis, the quality is impeccable. That's where I got Becka's from, it's gorgeous.

• F
    Beginner October 2014
    FutureMrsFellows ·
    • Hide content

BHS

Ebay

our theme is turquoise and teal so we have one flowergirl in teal and one in turquoise

• venart
    Beginner June 2013
    venart ·
    • Hide content

When I first saw these I really hated the big flower sash across the front, but the dress looks good on the girls, and they loved it. It also looks great without the sash if it puts you off.

• Vanilla Pod
    Beginner September 2011
    Vanilla Pod ·
    • Hide content

Debenhams about £60 each

• grace1974
    grace1974 ·
    • Hide content

Check www.a5weddingsandoccassions.co.uk. This company have lots of variety of Dusty oink dresses.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics