Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

pinkypoo85
Beginner August 2016

Where to buy confetti?

pinkypoo85, 20 of May of 2016 at 09:52 Posted on Planning 0 4

Where is the best place to buy natural confetti? I have found a place on Amazon but the reviews are terrible. I did think of using rose petals from the garden and from flowers I have from now till the day but not sure they would look right?

I am also stuck with how much is needed?! If you buy on-line its done in litres...how much would you need?!

Thanks! x

4 replies

Latest activity by pinkypoo85, 23 of May of 2016 at 08:53
  • Stephisaur
    Beginner April 2017
    Stephisaur ·
    • Hide content

I saw these people at a Wedding Show and thought they looked good Smiley smile

http://www.shropshirepetals.com/

• K
    Beginner July 2016
    kay_ ·
    • Hide content

I got a free sample of Shropshire petals from a wedding fair and they were lovely. I've ordered with them Smiley smile Check the rules of your wedding venue, we have to throw the confetti in a certain place and they have to be natural petals too (so they biodegrade).

• A
    Beginner June 2016
    alibean84 ·
    • Hide content

I got mine from Adam Apple Vintage online. Got 3 litres to fill 20 confetti cones. They were biodegradable dried petals.

• pinkypoo85
    Beginner August 2016
    pinkypoo85 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks all I will take a look at the ones suggested Smiley smile

My venue allow confetti as long as its natural, so I can have petals. We have put in our invites that we will supply confetti as my cousin got married last year and could only have natural but everyone brought paper so it was a bit of a nightmare as she could not have a confetti shot!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics