Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner June 2018

Where to get flower stands from

Lilacbouquet, 27 of February of 2017 at 13:10 Posted on Planning 0 2

I am trying to find some tall flower stands that can hold the alter flowers and then be able to move them to the venue afterwards as a bid to try and cut costs back on the flowers. (The church doesn't mind as long as we leave them some flowers and some people have offered to move them for us).

Would anyone have any ideas of where to get them from? I have Amazon'd them and these come up at £30 each plus postage. Excuse the picture, I can't seem to shrink it.

It doesn't have to be any particular design or material just as long as it will look right.

Thanks!

2 replies

Latest activity by LuxuriousPinkCakes651, 3 of March of 2017 at 15:00
  • 2BMrsC
    Beginner May 2017
    2BMrsC ·
    • Hide content

I have two white flower stands similar to the picture- I think I paid about £25 each for them but don't quote me on that! Do a search for floristry supplies and search individual web sites to find cheaper ones than you have- I found they didn't come up if I searched just for 'flower stand' but I found a lot by going to florists supplies sites!

If all all else fails, when is your wedding? I'll have two for sale after mine in May!! ?

• L
    Beginner June 2018
    Lilacbouquet ·
    • Hide content

Thanks I will try that, I agree google didn't bring up a huge amount.

We are June next year so thank you I will bear that in mind! White ones are perfect too I was going to paint them white.

• L
    Beginner March 2018
    LuxuriousPinkCakes651 ·
    • Hide content

Try looking for pedestals in google it might bring up more options.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics