Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Savvy November 2022 Leicestershire

Where to print table plan cards and table names?

Amanda, 10 of October of 2022 at 09:41 Posted on Planning 0 9
Hi all,

I’ve designed table plan cards on Canva (individual cards per table which we’ll stick to the venues board) but I am really struggling to work out where to print these.
There will be 8 to print and each of them is different. The online options I’ve found can only do big table plan boards or print multiples of the same design. I don’t have a printer and it looks like those which can print on card are really pricey and probably not worth it.
Does anyone know of somewhere I could do this?

9 replies

Latest activity by Stuart, 19 of October of 2022 at 02:47
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

Have you tried Vista Print or something like that? The other alternative is if you can buy card and maybe print at your office? that's what I did, my work was fine with it but I guess you would have to ask. Some local shops do print services for small amounts of printing, and you may be able to take your own card

• Leah
    Curious April 2024 Kent
    Leah ·
    • Hide content

You can print on printed.com - I think it's relatively good price but really good quality!

• A
    Amanda ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I’ve looked at printed.com before, if you say you want multiple versions of something it says the upload own design option is unavailable and the minimum order of anything is 2.

How did you print singular items through them?
  • Leah
    Curious April 2024 Kent
    Leah ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I've not used it for table numbers/names but I know someone who has - she has a Youtube and Instagram @homewithshan. But I'm sure she did this using their table number/name page; Wedding Table Names | Name Card Printing | Printed.com

• Abi
    Dedicated May 2024 Conwy
    Abi ·
    • Hide content
    Have you tried snapfish? I’m doing my invites on there!
  • S
    Beginner October 2022 West Yorkshire
    Stuart ·
    • Hide content
    I used Printed.com for all of our stuff - table names, invites, signs and everything. They were really good as they could take names/meal choices from a spreadsheet and just print the cards from the Canva design, which made my life a whole lot easier. There’s a chat function on the website where someone talked me through how to do it.
  • A
    Amanda ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh that is really great to hear!

Do you know how they matched the Canva fonts for the updated names or did they just add things in a standard font to an item without words?
    I have a really nice script font for the table names so I’m not sure how that could be done with showing them one option and giving a list of names.
  • Emily
    Beginner September 2023 Kent
    Emily ·
    • Hide content
    Printed.com is really good!
  • S
    Beginner October 2022 West Yorkshire
    Stuart ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Sorry - I’ve just seen this.

For us, they matched the Canva font perfectly. We were similar in wanting it quite specific. Same with the colours.
    I’m not 100% sure, but I think there’s something in the file that you download from Canva that stores the font data. I’m not technical enough to understand it but that’s what the chat woman said.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics