Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

bliss_balloons

Which vintage photo booth to choose

bliss_balloons , 16 of March of 2015 at 13:22 Posted on Planning 0 3

We were thinking of hiring a vintage whoto booth. Either this one for indoors -

Or this one outside -

I can't decide. Negative of the indoor one is it comes with a photographer so not sure if our tog will be put out by this? Caravan one is obviously outside so will people bother to use it?

Votes please!

3 replies

Latest activity by Bruce Neville Photography, 16 of March of 2015 at 14:12
  • miss_winter14
    Beginner February 2014
    miss_winter14 ·
    • Hide content

Not just put out- some togs write in to their contract that they must be the sole pro tog there........ check your contract!!!

that said i see the dilemma. both look so twee and sweet!

xxx

• bliss_balloons
    bliss_balloons ·
    • Hide content

Oh really had no idea! Will check our contract thanks.

• miss_winter14
    Beginner February 2014
    miss_winter14 ·
    • Hide content

Yeah our tog had it in theirs that they must be the sole pro tog working at the wedding. i mentioned my pro tog friend was attending and they pointed the clause out to ensure we weren't paying her for any pics on the day as if we had it would have contravened the contract x

• B
    Bruce Neville Photography ·
    • Hide content

I will say out door every time but then my daughter has a vintage caravan photo booth business?? I don't think your photographer will have any problem with either photo booth, I mean its not as if the photo booth photographer is going to be walking around the venue taking pictures of the guests and selling them.

In my contract the bit about any other pro photographer means they are not at the wedding taking photos for profit but in truth its really there to stop them from interfering with my coverage, you don't want your guests getting confused on who is the official photographer..

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics