Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner March 2011

White rose garlands long enough to wrap around venue pillars - can anyone help pls?

clarem1986, 19 September, 2010 at 15:54 Posted on Planning 0 5

Hi All,

I'm looking for long white rose garlands, does anyone know where I get them? Thanks xx

5 replies

Latest activity by Sherrie H, 8 October, 2010 at 10:12
  • overtherainbow
    overtherainbow ·
    • Hide content

If it's fresh garlands, these will have to be made by your florist (quite expensive too due to the time they take to make!) Or you can buy ready-made artificial ones either from your local florist or on-line suppliers. You will need permission from your venue as they will need to be fixed to the pillar without damaging it.

• C
    Beginner March 2011
    clarem1986 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks rainbow florist, sorry have only just seen your response as my email notificatiosn dont seem to be working...

Do you have any ideas where i can get single artificial white roses from? I want to put them in the chair cover bows like the attached picture....x

• overtherainbow
    overtherainbow ·
    • Hide content

Hi Clare

I can get them for you if you like? They are indeed foam roses as Jules mentioned and they come in bunches of 6. They're off white rather than brilliant white and there are a couple of different designs - this one with pearls in the centre:-

This one with smooth petals:-

And the ones which have a ripple effect but unfortunately I don't have a photo of these on my computer.

The stems are roughly 8" long which is a good size for the chair decorations. If you need any more help, feel free to email me! It may be better to email me via my website (link below) as Hitched emails can be a bit hit and miss sometimes! Brenda.

• Naboo
    Beginner
    Naboo ·
    • Hide content

Hi

Dont know if this is what you mean but I am getting these in cream (although they seem to have sold out from here but have seen them in a few nice thittle housey/gifty boutique places near me) and wrapping them around pillars

/baby-child/childrens-room-accessories/childrens-decorative-accessories/bunting-garlands

• Sherrie H
    Beginner
    Sherrie H ·
    • Hide content

There are lots of different ones here , Garlands & Foam Roses :

http://www.carnmeal.com/cat/101/artificial-garlands-and-ivys/1

http://www.carnmeal.com/cat/198/-artificial-foam-flowers

We use them in our Chair sashes:

A Silk Rose is better if you want a bigger impact:

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups