Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Duck no more
Beginner

Who can countersign my sons passport?

Duck no more, 26 July, 2009 at 17:56 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 6

My mum and dad have offered to take and pay for our son away for a week , all good , only i've just discovered his passport has run out.

I've got an appointment to get him one on Thursday but i'm struggling with the countersignatory.

I thought my aunt who's a nurse could do it but it says no relatives , could my H's boss sign it as it's his bussiness , i'm running out of people.

Thanks.

6 replies

Latest activity by Duck no more, 26 July, 2009 at 18:14
  • HeidiHole
    Beginner October 2003
    HeidiHole ·
    • Hide content

Your GP, a teacher that knows you, a police officer that knows you, there's loads.

There's a list of people that can counter sign in the passport application pack, that should help.

• Old Nick Esq.
    Old Nick Esq. ·
    • Hide content

If he's director of a ltd. co. yes.

• Zo�
    Beginner July 2009
    Zo� ·
    • Hide content

There is a list of who can do it here: /countersigning-passport-applications

• kierenthecommunity
    Beginner May 2005
    kierenthecommunity ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

i thought it could be anyone, as long as they'd known you for the specified time

this may be why i've had three baybeh passport applications to sign this year. i guess i class as a respectable person ?

• Carrie74
    Beginner June 2007
    Carrie74 ·
    • Hide content

If the boss' company is VAT registered, and he has known your son for 2 years, should be fine.

• HeidiHole
    Beginner October 2003
    HeidiHole ·
    • Hide content

Poor deluded Kieren ?

My friend is a teacher and couldn't understand why people kept asking her, she thought she was dead popular until I explained ?

• Duck no more
    Beginner
    Duck no more ·
    • Hide content

Thankyou all , his teacher would have done it no problem if only i had have realised before the school holidays. I feel stupid for not checking his passport before hand. Thankyou everyone.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics