Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

T
Beginner September 2011

Who do you buy gifts for???

Topcat1976, 8 September, 2011 at 20:09 Posted on Planning 0 4

I was wondering who you should buy gifts for??? I know the best man but should I get his wife something? who has been helpful xx

4 replies

Latest activity by Mrs Mack, 9 September, 2011 at 12:29
  • bexybexy
    Beginner June 2018
    bexybexy ·
    • Hide content

Could you get them a joint gift? Has anyone got an original bridesmaid gift ideas? x

• T
    Beginner September 2011
    Topcat1976 ·
    • Hide content

I've already bought the best mans pressy??? Who else are you meant to buy for? is there a list anywhere??

Bridemaids jewlerry set that they wear, vanity mirror that goes in handbag engraved on back xx

• kookik
    Beginner September 2012
    kookik ·
    • Hide content

I'm buying gifts for the BM, bridesmaids, and both sets of parents. Not sure if we going to do husband/wife gifts yet - depends how much money we have left!

If you feel the BM's misses has been really helpful maybe get her a little token pressy, or tbh I would think a mini card saying how much you appreciated the extra help, with a bottle of wine or gift choc would be sufficient.

k

• Purple Pixie
    Beginner July 2012
    Purple Pixie ·
    • Hide content

We'll be buying gifts for the people that have helped us in some way - people who do readings, best man and ushers, parents, bridesmaids etc. Although I must admit that I'll be buying presents for all three bridesmaids even though only two will have helped, but I'd feel bad leaving her out.

• Mrs Mack
    Beginner May 2012
    Mrs Mack ·
    • Hide content

We are buyings gifts for bridesmaids, ushers, best man and page boys. Plus parents.

I helped a lot with OH's sisters hen night, wedding bits and she gave me a small token, which I must admit I was really touched by!

Has anyone looked in the hitched shop? Got some nice pressie ideas in there! Im buying the personalised teddies as a little novelty gift, they are so cute, have already got two, and have just ordered another one!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics